INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, q-tip said:

Holy airbrush Batman, that's a lot of post edit!

35 minutes ago, VFR800 said:

To quote DaBlist - "looks shopped" 

My primitive brain isn't having any of either comments. All I see are great tits..... and glasses. It pushes all the right buttons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, tr8er said:

All I see is a girl who chose to puff up her feeders instead of eye surgery.  Then she bleached her hair to mask her decision making ability.  

Pfft, you think those glasses are prescription?  That shit is just for show I guarantee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every big-tiitted woman I ever dated told me,  in some fashion, "You just wanna titty fuck this monsters!". No, not really. And then begged to have the aforementioned act performed on them. Personally, I'm an ass man but I'm not above letting a woman chose the fashion in which she degrades herself with me.

ASS.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, paradime said:

Dated a girl with massive mammaries once and it was all great until they were unharnessed. Then it was just 15lbs. of floppy PITA.

1 hour ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Me thinks you just didn't know what to do with them...

Me thinks she was facing the wrong way.......

7 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Me thinks you just didn't know what to do with them...

I did everything imaginable with those 15 lbs, but when it came down to it, there were far more superior places to explore with my heat seeking moisture missile. 

On 7/28/2018 at 6:52 AM, datzenmike said:

Over ten years of frustration with Photobucket. Loading and downloading my pictures, them 'upgrading' every year or so and it being slower and harder to work it. Them screwing up was a blessing. Only problem with imgur is I can't seem to sort my pictures in order. Otherwise I'm in and out in seconds.... like a rabbit.

Turning out the light levels the playing field. Generally if reasonably active and having good muscle tone, body shape follows and it shows no mater you're size. Confidence makes up for any perceived imperfections. Give me a confident girl anytime. 

I've figured out to sort my pictures. I also just figured out how to move them around without having to completely delete and start over if you accidentally set an album to public. App is still shit. My albums do not show up at all.

Turning out lights don't always work. The dark don't help put some weight on somebody that is so skinny you get stabbed by a pelvic bone. For God's sake! Eat something!