INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/26/2018 at 9:18 AM, Dolomite said:

I must be the only one that doesn’t think she’s even pretty. Both Jane Mansfield and Betty Paige were immeasurably hotter. 

Maybe the confusion is between being pretty and being 'hot'. While you can be pretty and hot you can also be just hot or just pretty. Marilyn is quite pretty but somewhat lacking in hotness.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe the confusion is between being pretty and being 'hot'. While you can be pretty and hot you can also be just hot or just pretty. Marilyn is quite pretty but somewhat lacking in hotness.

I think you're on to something there Mike. Societal norms of sex appeal shifts over time, almost like fashion. When it comes down to it though, what someone finds hot is pretty subjective. ? 

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

42781505445_8191d09060.jpg

?

Edited by paradime
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, paradime said:

I think you're on to something there Mike. Societal norms of sex appeal shifts over time, almost like fashion. When it comes down to it though, what someone finds hot is pretty subjective. ? 

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

?

Well.  You are blind so I'll let you have that.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
On 7/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, datzenmike said:

Kimberly, they have been begging me to come back with all kinds of promises and 'we're sorrys' and 'new management' e-mails. I told them to piss off. Then sent everything to the spam. They have a long history of poor service, slow access, constantly changing everything around and always hard to navigate. Breaking up was never so easy to do. I'm so much more happy now.  

Yes but how do you really feel?  ?  I never experienced too many problems. Their app is great. Imgur isn’t horrible but their app sucks donkey balls.

On 7/25/2018 at 5:53 AM, VFR800 said:

Some hot dames for our greatest generation-ish era members to appreciate. 

k4LXFUz.jpg

40-50s pinup girls were beautiful. I’m not sure who decided being a stick figure was ideal other than the fashion industry that is run by gay men who don’t like women and want their models to look like 12 year old boys.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, colourbox said:

40-50s pinup girls were beautiful. I’m not sure who decided being a stick figure was ideal other than the fashion industry that is run by gay men who don’t like women and want their models to look like 12 year old boys.

Ding ding ding!!!    Yup.   Seems like every girl I've dated thinks they are fat.  

Aint me me feeling it.  

Confidence trumps body shape 9 times outta ten.  And pinup era girls had both!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, paradime said:

?

Oh thank god! I thought I was the only weirdo here. I find redheads very hot. I mean so hot I have to do something about it...

2560x1600_px_Family_Guy_Lois_Griffin-122

7 hours ago, colourbox said:

Yes but how do you really feel?  ?  I never experienced too many problems. Their app is great. Imgur isn’t horrible but their app sucks donkey balls.

Over ten years of frustration with Photobucket. Loading and downloading my pictures, them 'upgrading' every year or so and it being slower and harder to work it. Them screwing up was a blessing. Only problem with imgur is I can't seem to sort my pictures in order. Otherwise I'm in and out in seconds.... like a rabbit.

7 hours ago, colourbox said:

Turning out the light levels the playing field. Generally if reasonably active and having good muscle tone, body shape follows and it shows no mater you're size. Confidence makes up for any perceived imperfections. Give me a confident girl anytime. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, paradime said:

?

well, she has a very nice bod. the face isn't movie starlet quality but is not unpleasant. she comes across as very "get-able". I'm not saying she would put out on the first date but if you were to take her out a couple of times and make sure she has some fun she would probably be a great, loyal girlfriend who isn't scared of much in the bedroom. she has that offbeat, quirky sense of humor that, in my experience, is usually tied to a personality lacking in inhibitions in the boudoir not unlike how I always imagined the friend in the gif below to be.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mike, it’s funny you posted Lois Griffin. A long time ago, my psn buddies were discussing who the hottest cartoon character was, I can’t remember how the conversation got there, probably all the weed and beer. I said a tie between Lois and Francine from American dad because they have that innocuous housewife vibe but are complete whores in a private setting...the perfect wives. 

• Like 2
On 7/28/2018 at 9:08 AM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

make sure she has some fun she would probably be a great, loyal girlfriend who isn't scared of much in the bedroom. she has that offbeat, quirky sense of humor that, in my experience, is usually tied to a personality lacking in inhibitions in the boudoir

Nailed, in a duel meaning kind a way.

• Like 1