JCCS 2018 in new location

MikeRL411

Registration opens 1 July.  Don't forget, front and rear photos required, so start clicking !

MARINA GREEN PARK 386 E SHORELINE DR, LONG BEACH, CA 90802 SATURDAY SEP. 15.2018 / PUBLIC OPEN @ 9AM TO 3PM

http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/locationtime/

http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/registration_rules/

Edited by Bleach
Added the actual event info
  • Like 4
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU Bleach !  I was mistakingly assuming that potential attendees had already checked in on the site .  I guess I was wrongly addressing a too awake crowd and should have given a few wake up posts like you did.  Again, thanks for the addition !  Main message still valid, get those photos now or spend too much time trying to sign on .  It all starts tonight [or whatever Time Zone the gurus are operating on] . 

• Like 1

Just signed up my 1967 RL411 and also my 1997 J30T.  Putting the then current Fair Lady sports car engine into a 4 door sedan is something that corporate NISSAN used to do very well !  Now to convince my son that he really wants to drive the J30T to the show.  Nobody but me drives the RL411 .

• Like 2

Those are some intense rules.  Sheesh.  Don't plan to attend or enter, but was curious to read.

As long as your vehicle is not a POS you should have a chance!  Post pics and see what happens.  Older is better, and original rules!

• Like 2

Yop know whats funny is these same questions come up every year. Its a great show there trying to step there game up and thats it. Case closed. dont go if you think its unfair or whatever people think. Koji and his wife do a good job putting the show on and all the major car companies are there so they need to maintain some kind of image. No t directed at anybody but it general im speaking. It is a next level show and one of if not the biggest now in the country. 

Also what Mike said is true, they dont want a caved in rear in car there for the most part.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got Stanley registered. I still have a few things to do but what would've held it up the most is done....I think. Hopefully getting my fender on doesn't become a thing. Got some other odds and ends to put on but I've got 6 weeks to make it happen. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 3:41 PM, colourbox said:

Just got Stanley registered. I still have a few things to do but what would've held it up the most is done....I think. Hopefully getting my fender on doesn't become a thing. Got some other odds and ends to put on but I've got 6 weeks to make it happen. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Will the ghetto blaster be there again:)

It was a brisk 94 degrees here this afternoon...

• Like 2