Sign in to follow this  
COOCHaDAMus

any interest in a seattle meet & roll out.

I'm off friday saturday & sunday. Any interest in a meet & greet & roll out and take over a parking lot somewhere 

• Like 1

There is a cruise planned for Saturday from Tumwater at around 10:30 AM. Deschutes fun run

I've been thinking about setting up a northend meet, but I have been busy... and a bit of a slacker. 

Not impressed with Seattle traffic... and $180 in ferry fees.... but with you in spirit. :thumbup: 

• Like 1

We would probably have been up for it as you are on OUR side of Seattle traffic nightmare,,  but Ted gots us going on a drive out to the damn falls this weekend

You should roll your 210 down man,, it's a ways but you got 2 days to veg out after. 

leaving here about 10:30 but you know how that goes... 

https://goo.gl/maps/Hzc3PyX9ESD2

There is a Pilot truckstop gas station right across the road so you can top off when you get here.

Thread if you care to give a peek.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/73863-june-deschutes-falls-fun-run-63018/page-1

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Banana Man that run is a true test how good my wrench is. Being that i just got my dime runnin' again.

• Like 1

I'm sure you and banana can take turns on the tow strap, I heard he's bringing a car he just pulled out of the brush last weekend

• Like 1

Nah I was with him, actually had to hual it back to his place on a trailer after loading it with a tractor

• Like 1

Nah I was with him, actually had to hual it back to his place on a trailer after loading it with a tractor

Still could have been in his yard.

• Like 2