!! CANCELED!! WILL BE RESCHEDULED 14th ANNUAL MARCH 15th, 2020. DATSUN NIPPON CAR SWAPMEET -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love traveling down to this November swap/show .   I can’t make any other time of year.. So here’s to California getting up an going by November. 

FYI ,, we have 3 Habit burgers up here and not one is close to as good as the one in Eaglerock . 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I love traveling down to this November swap/show .   I can’t make any other time of year.. So here’s to California getting up an going by November. 

FYI ,, we have 3 Habit burgers up here and not one is close to as good as the one in Eaglerock . 

Habit burger sucks now, as they don't have pastrami anymore. booo

• Like 2
On 3/11/2021 at 9:46 PM, mrbigtanker said:

Habit burger sucks now, as they don't have pastrami anymore. booo

Yeah but that oinkster place just up Colorado where we usually stay, is pretty damn good pastrami sandwich .  We went to dog haus , last time ( burgers on a sweet Hawaiian bread.. that was some serious face stuffing going down that day.. 

Here even the fried chicken burger is shit.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you 68Datsun510, Randy,  Gene  for your fine words.  It looks like the show will be in the month of November! That will give me time to prepare for this event. We will be able to fit at least 90-100 cars for the event and about 30 vendors. So it’s a lot bigger then the usual place. And plenty of parking for everyone.  I will be going to the Datslocos event on May 22nd hopefully to see some old friends up there. 

• Like 4
On 3/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

Thank you 68Datsun510, Randy,  Gene  for your fine words.  It looks like the show will be in the month of November! That will give me time to prepare for this event. We will be able to fit at least 90-100 cars for the event and about 30 vendors. So it’s a lot bigger then the usual place. And plenty of parking for everyone.  I will be going to the Datslocos event on May 22nd hopefully to see some old friends up there. 

SEMA is on in November so check the weekends.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

i hope jose/ BLUEBIRDSSS is doing ok and his family during this crazy times. i cant wait to get back to hanging out with friends ans selling off my extra parts. please keep us posted for upcoming events

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Covid happened, also got turned into a homeless camp. WTF

Datsunville is having our spring swap meet car show camp out BBQ party on Garth, March 31-2 April No hotel fees or BS. Might be 8 hours from Eagle rock but last time we had 50 venders and 500 people 😝

• Like 6
On 3/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

Lets shoot for a 2023 resurrection of the show?

I can dream...

• Like 1

I talked with Jose last week 

there is alot of BS coming up where the city wants different and more stuff then before 

vendor permits 

insurances 

money per vendor at the swap etc. 

a lot of politics have come into play since COVID shut this down 

Jose is still working on trying to revive the show in a different affordable and acceptable location 

Thanks Jose for your continued work to bring back an awesome show and swap we look forward to the return whatever we may call it 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, michaeltorres said:

It's in the valley the cars are not yet ready for sale along with the parts but they are all running cars with low miles

Will you post when they are? Thank you

• 2 months later...