!! CANCELED!! WILL BE RESCHEDULED 14th ANNUAL MARCH 15th, 2020. DATSUN NIPPON CAR SWAPMEET -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

BLUEBIRDSSS

5 hours ago, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

I want to thank once again everyone for showing up to the Eagle Rock swapmeet this past Sunday. It was a perfect day!  I couldn’t do it without you guys. Thank you very much. Shout out also to the ones who made the long trip. Ted and his crew from Washington, of course the crazy one James Johnson, Julian with the 720 parts, Hector with the Datsun emblems, Ross from Garage Boso and his crew from Arizona, Datsun Rod and his awesome crew we go way back.  Angela the Datsun lady. The guy with the awesome truck from Santa Cruz  that had the tent on the side sorry I forgot your name. Jeff and his pops, Nelson and his son. crazy Brad with the steel braided hoses. Art Brown and his buddy Mike from apple valley. Juan from Little Rock, Juan from Moreno Valley. Erick and his beautiful Sunny truck from Erick’s Racing   San Bernardino people , Andy and his buddy with the oddysey van,  Bigtanker! The Blue Eye White Devil and his buddy  and San Diego guys. And the rest I forgot to mention. We will see you guys next year hopefully in mid March.  Please be good humans!!

We love you and get that dam wagon done son. lol

• Like 3
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't usually thank anyone BUT 

Thanks to Hosenose for the beer for the wife ( she digs it)  and showing us around Whittier and all his cool stuff . Datrod and Tanker for bringing me a couple Inland empire shirts Rivdat620 so kindly let me have.. Ole John for the heated discussion,, and Hey Hugh for helping send us in right direction to ship from Mexico..  . And most of all Bluebirdsss for getting this thing together despite the trouble he has to go thru to host it...   

and this character even though i only stopped by for a second,,  for making me laugh ,,,, move up north where you don't have to chew the air.

bepY7zW.jpg

PzEA7PU.jpg

s54IrXF.jpg

RrmAno5.jpg

ZgjZRhW.jpg

UbIS0L1.jpg

w43GaZZ.jpg

FmuXbRx.jpg

W5ut0fh.jpg

KU0E5Cg.jpg

Saturday Afternoon 

RLboEzt.jpg

Sunday Morning 

LLNnAJF.jpg

NAetHaM.jpg

A few  from under the over pass 

gOHLuzq.jpg

IPypkob.jpg

hN4pLcX.jpg

If i remember right,,,, the guy said it had 400k miles ,, pretty damn clean interior .. repainted before he bought 

kdokmLG.jpg

4mGN1f9.jpg

s26SP3T.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 7
  • 2 months later...

thank you jose/bluebirdsss for the update. I am planning on bringing all my 620 parts and 510/z/vg engine parts to include a roof section/ floor section from a 2 door 510 and also inner shock towers for engine bay and doors from 510 and trunk lids. everything must go

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, tdaaj said:

See you guys there, will have couple clean 720 dashes, a couple decent 620 dash pads, an early grill with rings, 510 trim, and the usual 510,521,610,620 and other dash and interior parts. Some nos stuff too.

Hey Ted, I'm still looking for a 521 oil pan & pick up tube if you come across one. Glad you'll be making the trip! See ya there.

• Like 1
On 2/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

It’s on! SUNDAY March 15th, 2020 Datsun show & Swapmeet!

Do i need to be a vendor to show my 521? Would love to come. I havent driven my truck that far. But i drive her 120 miles a day. She can do it.

Ah and show ponies only? Shes a little rough but a solid truck.

• Like 2