!! CANCELED!! WILL BE RESCHEDULED 14th ANNUAL MARCH 15th, 2020. DATSUN NIPPON CAR SWAPMEET -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you jose/blubirdsss for the update. i will be bringing 620 /510 parts and possibly some VG30 parts for those who need them.

let me know what you need

Edited by gene knight

if anybody need Datsun seals or Datsun windshield Order it on the website  www.dapsupply.net or email me, call me  i will take 5 datsun 510 windshield 4 already sold and 2 for datsun 620 1 already sold  for the Datsun 520 let me know if you want it (I'M not taking more windshield only if you ordered 

Thank you  and see you all on sunday

Bad news,  due to  my on going medical issues on me and 2 of my cats needing to go to vet i was all set to go pick up rental truck to load today i had my stuff boxed up in containers like i always do and was going to head out today but I overdid it and  with no one available to help me load up and ride shotgun  with me, I will have to miss this event, so between now and March, if there is a 620 or 510 part that someone needs make a list and get back with me. 

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, gene knight said:

Bad news,  due to  my on going medical issues on me and 2 of my cats needing to go to vet i was all set to go pick up rental truck to load today i had my stuff boxed up in containers like i always do and was going to head out today but I overdid it and  with no one available to help me load up and ride shotgun  with me, I will have to miss this event, so between now and March, if there is a 620 or 510 part that someone needs make a list and get back with me. 

Hope you & your kitties feel better soon. Take care of yourself & God bless🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to thank once again everyone for showing up to the Eagle Rock swapmeet this past Sunday. It was a perfect day!  I couldn’t do it without you guys. Thank you very much. Shout out also to the ones who made the long trip. Ted and his crew from Washington, of course the crazy one James Johnson, Julian with the 720 parts, Hector with the Datsun emblems, Ross from Garage Boso and his crew from Arizona, Datsun Rod and his awesome crew we go way back.  Angela the Datsun lady. The guy with the awesome truck from Santa Cruz  that had the tent on the side sorry I forgot your name. Jeff and his pops, Nelson and his son. crazy Brad with the steel braided hoses. Art Brown and his buddy Mike from apple valley. Juan from Little Rock, Juan from Moreno Valley. Erick and his beautiful Sunny truck from Erick’s Racing   San Bernardino people , Andy and his buddy with the oddysey van,  Bigtanker! The Blue Eye White Devil and his buddy  and San Diego guys. And the rest I forgot to mention. We will see you guys next year hopefully in mid March.  Please be good humans!!

Edited by BLUEBIRDSSS
  • Like 6