!! CANCELED!! WILL BE RESCHEDULED 14th ANNUAL MARCH 15th, 2020. DATSUN NIPPON CAR SWAPMEET -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

BLUEBIRDSSS

Friday picking through Jrocks crap he sent with us. 

FUflAnr.jpg

LA freeway scenes 

jhBEDqZ.jpg

cDDsxBR.jpg

upvNmrR.jpg

,,,,,,,<n>,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Petersen 

d6U4d1c.jpg

8HbPCwA.jpg

YAnv7UJ.jpg

IzGHaOt.jpg

So you want more sporty ELECTRIC cars ?? 

Inifinti/Nissan built this and another that was pretty cool also but batttery was dying 

i84fCWY.jpg

heWdEh5.jpg

nYCgawF.jpg

Not sure whats going on here but i'm pretty sure Scalpum is contributing to the problem 

Tg7FQIc.jpg

Washington mossy backs at the museum 

Q9aM4AN.jpg

So  after about 2  hours sleep each,  in 2 days,  we decided to go up to observatory and hours of cruising the Hollywood strip ,, we were literally ready to die

g7oCrHL.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 4
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So ,,, back up at 3:00 A fuckin M and into Eaglerock parking lot ,,, boom 

Pics aren't in any particular order as IMGUR loads them out of sync 

k6GNQ2C.jpg

1xq3OrA.jpg

5xeNlQA.jpg

Vl89m77.jpg

RU8nbln.jpg

L5LKnlh.jpg

GUf7Q0O.jpg

UO6J1Eg.jpg

LxaHq2H.jpg

5vcYPDJ.jpg

\

Vzzk1uK.jpg

Spent a few hours in Hosenose's booth 

Cbaqn8p.jpg

JOjApaM.jpg

vR3yYJ5.jpg

ENfw6iX.jpg

qzXeKqm.jpg

OK4y64L.jpg

MvjKvlg.jpg

UIdWCe1.jpg

3sAfrmR.jpg

3SeHEN0.jpg

• Like 2

1NXCis2.jpg

cmHD6nF.jpg

M8stwc4.jpg

s4QskXz.jpg

DEVwHBH.jpg

KFZrxcs.jpg

6ozhX0g.jpg

tiaUz8b.jpg

rOtPPSh.jpg

999rj49.jpg

ALOnLND.jpg

uV34rkH.jpg

saNbskX.jpg

tpBgceC.jpg

70Emf8j.jpg

That's all i got cuz i just got new phone and still working bugs out......  Good meeting/ bothering  many more guys again this time around,, this event is a real hoot ..

And being introduced to a very smooth coconut beer that i would have never in a million years tried on my own. 

AA++ will trade again

/

• Like 6
4 hours ago, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

If anyone wants to volunteer and help out on the event please let me know I would really appreciated it.  

I'll probably be up to my ears in Datsun parts, but I can see if my other half would be able to lend a hand.

Always a great time, I know it takes alot to put something like this together and I'm always great ful for your hospitality.

On 11/5/2018 at 12:59 PM, Seeker > 620 KC said:

BluebirdSSS: Your "12th Annual" ER swap/show is kinda misleading isn't it? If you've had 3 of these events a year for 12 years, haven't you actually put on 36 shows? That's fantastic! You're the absolute best for putting these on, no mater what you call them ;) And I still like the venue, even if it's and hour and a half drive away.

Tdaaj: Thanks for making the long trek from the great north with another load of primo parts, and making my day. Big kudos to your drive crew also.

Red13: Thanks for putting the toy "bait" cars on my spot to draw buyers into my space! (P.S. Your son David really cracks me up! Love seeing him at the shows.)

RuckyCharms: A big "Thanks" for taking my left-over parts off my hands, I'm just not able to schlep parts back and forth to swap meets any more. (No returns! ;)

Always good to see my swap-meet favs: Slim Nelson,  James, Juan the Machinist, Julian, The other Juan from Riverside who bought 620 headlight rings,  Rodney, John who bought my Z ST rims, and Bananhamuck  (Its like talking with one of the three stooges... I can't help but laugh being around him.) Sorry if I left out anyone. Didn't see RivRobert, Chalo, Blue-eyeddevil, and a handful of others. Catch ya next time.  

GeneKnight: I doubt the $5 you charged me for a 620 split/cracked rubber steering column seal (for a replacement template) would have paid for enough fuel to get that rental truck off the lot. But since you drove from Phoenix to sell stuff,  I sent you customers anyway ;) 

dhp123160:  I'm curious and not familiar with diesels. How does a missing fan belt affect your brakes. As long as you have vacuum and  the engine is running don't you have brakes?

Thanks again! See ya all next time... as a shopper/

On 3/1/2019 at 1:48 PM, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

If anyone wants to volunteer and help out on the event please let me know I would really appreciated it.  

Hey, if you still need any help for the event let me know id be happy to volunteer .

• Like 1