!! CANCELED!! WILL BE RESCHEDULED 14th ANNUAL MARCH 15th, 2020. DATSUN NIPPON CAR SWAPMEET -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

BLUEBIRDSSS

Do to the Corona Virus Outbreak the Mayor has been told to cancel all Events and Shows until later notice. We will reschedule as soon as we the green light. Sorry friends 

DATE: March15th, 2020 TIME:7am-2pm

ADDRESS: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive ,Los Angeles, CA 90041

Vendors: $30 EACH parking space. SHOW CARS $8 dollars entry that includes 1 car and driver . passenger or walk ins $3 dollars.

Vendors: EXTRA parking spaces are $30 EACH so 2 spaces $60 and 3 spaces $90 so plan accordingly

FIRST COME.... FIRST PARKED.....EVERYTHING MUST BE PARKED BY 8AM (tow rigs or trailers must be in by 7am no exceptions)

place your event card on your dash so it can be seen by an event staff.

we had almost 50 vendors last time so you will have to park in the assigned space. if you disagree with the assigned space, (remember first come first park) and give attitude you will be asked to leave.

this event has grown and the space has not so, now all cars that have not paid in the show will have to park outside. I'm there at 4:30 am so you can get there early and get a good spot. if towing a vehicle you MUST contact me to get a secure spot. no cars on trailers after 8am.

If you are a vendor and show up late you will have to unload your vehicle and park your car outside no exceptions unless clear by Jose Santos

!!VENDORS!! NEW RULES if you do not have your money upfront to pay for your vendor spot you will be asked to leave your california I.D. with me. you will get your I.D. back when you can pay for your spot. thank you 

NO BAD ATTITUDES, NO BURNOUTS, NO ALCOHOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have FUN and THANK YOU!!!

for more information please contact jose santos at (323)972-3737 or email bluebirdsss@netzero.net

Z PARTS call Ranman  916-496-7750

510 parts call the 510keeper James at 530-575-0911

Edited by BLUEBIRDSSS
  • Like 3
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

edited for the new date March 17 2019

we will be there 

taking requests for parts 

mostly 240/260/280 parts 

some 280zx parts 

some 1200 sedan and coupe parts 

some B210 parts 

some 81 210 parts 

a few roadster parts 

home # 916 729 7203 

leave a message and i will get back to you 

cell 916 496 7750 text are welcome and work well or leave a message if i dont answer 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 3

I'll write you a note for time off from work. Let Jesus be your co-pilot for the ride Ted <sarc.> I'll even let you borrow my shade canopy so you don't lobster up again.

I believe ER is 3 x's a year, which would make it in November. Typically, it's the 3rd Sun of the month. But I would check with Jose on that to be sure.

• Like 2

We will be there with stainless and rubber  brake and clutch hoses (Four wheel disc brake kits pictured with stiffener and clamp for spring area )one piece clutch hose for  auto conversion hose with banjo fitting on clutch side , maybe a z 20- L18 longrod  86mm piston set with rings .iapFNJg.jpgk3Pepn2.jpggBYoTtP.jpg

Edited by hosestop@msn.com
  • Like 1

i might not make it due to on going health issues and i have all my parts still in storage in containers/boxes that i brought at the march event. i have a plethora of 620 parts if needed, if no one can find it at the event.

Edited by gene knight