Introduction

Hello everyone. New to Ratsun but not Nissan/Datsun. Here are a few projects I'm working on and looking for parts for.

1984 Nissan 720 4X4 King Can

Planning on swapping in a H233 rear axle with a Pathfinder 4.375 LSD and rear disc.

X2 1965 Datsun L320

Blue one I'll be keeping stock.

Red one will probably get a 13b rotary swap.

Now Sold 1964 NL320

Was going to be a long term project but decided it would be better to let it go to someone who was going to finish it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qPiPGQnnFfGStDoB9

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an SAS 620 with lots of room. The Toyota axle was slightly wider than the rear and I also was looking at a Pathfinder 4.625 LSD with disc because of the 33" tires. I cut all the coil and 4 link off and got it ready for welding... and then never finished it.

• 1 month later...

I was lucky and found a D21 axle housing for the Pathfinder disc swap. I'm still searching for a R180 in 4.375 or 4.625 (I found both ratios). So far, I've just been repairing small odds and ends on the truck to make it more drivable. 

Once I find a front diff, I'm planning on swapping the rear in to give the truck some grunt back. Eventually, I'll be swapping to a KA24DE out of a frontier with a 240sx intake and harness. Hopefully, that will be much later down the road. 

Only the Pathfinder automatic with Z24i engine had the 4.625 R-180 with C-200 4.625 rear differential. There were no KA Pathfinders and the VG uses a monster H233 rear end and R-200 front.

The Hardbody 4x4 had 4.375 R-180 with Z24i engine and C-200 diff.

The KA powered Hardbody 4x4 had 4.11 and 4.375 R-180 and C-200 rear diff.

The VG powered Hardbody used an R-200 front and H-233 rear.