Ranman72

Canby 2019 can't wait

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

660c438adfd89d906e3b4cd1115763c5.jpg

Having gone to a shit ton of these events (my parents are hugely into this), this picture is accurate and I guarantee those chicks are fun but fucking nutters. Also, should you wear a kilt to that event (as we did) you will get mildly assaulted, repeatedly, (not complaining mind you).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Those are the largest man boobs I've ever seen!

You must have missed my pictures of Eaglerock swap meet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I’d like to see if anyone is interested in still having the event on the same weekend but in brooks (power land antique museum)If people are interested I’d be willing to make it happen. This location IMO is much better anyway, the facility has provisions already in place for camping (RV or tent) restrooms, refreshments and restaurants and fuel right across the street and only several hundred yards from I5. Let me know.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, hobospyder said:

Dude just start a thread and see what happens

Ok, I’ll go over there this morning and see if I can reserve the location and get a price quote. I think it’s just the cost of park entry plus small donation to whichever club within the grounds will host us. Already got the automobile club to support it but their portion of the grounds may be too small but the truck museum there has a much bigger portion on the property.

• Like 2

Also of you actually do start a thread make sure the non oregonians know it's still in Oregon and that Brooks is a city. I just googled what you wrote to figure out where it was

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, hobospyder said:

Also of you actually do start a thread make sure the non oregonians know it's still in Oregon and that Brooks is a city. I just googled what you wrote to figure out where it was

You must be talking about me Fucker.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Its a little closer also for. us non Oregano boys.lol

Closer to center between you and I. Maybe. Dont actually know what part of California you live in and fuck driving from north to south or south to north in that state. 

This is good, originally I thought this was in Brooks CA as there is one really close to Sacramento CA where he lives, at first I read Brooks or Sacramento CA under his user name, but that Powerland Heritage Park is in Brooks OR.

I can likely make this as easily as Canby, just a little farther, no big deal.

11 hours ago, hobospyder said:

Closer to center between you and I. Maybe. Dont actually know what part of California you live in and fuck driving from north to south or south to north in that state. 

He's in SoCal out by LA, basically enter California and then drive another fucking 11+ hrs.

• Like 2

If someone promises to wear clown shoes, I'm making the trip up...

• Like 5

+ 5 for Dave-ism.

• Like 1

im all for this 

more info please as it becomes available 

6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

He's in SoCal out by LA, basically enter California and then drive another fucking 11+ hrs.

yeah i've made that drive. had to stop just as i got to 10 when i drove to texas last year, 23.5 hours from home and still not out of cali

I'm all for it - since Canby is gone, I'll gladly go a few more exits south to a meet up of all of us.

2018 Canby was my first one and enjoyed thoroughly.

On 12/14/2018 at 10:55 AM, hobospyder said:

and fuck driving from north to south or south to north in that state. 

Gotta do both. made Canby six times in the sedan.

The 10hr drive plus stops sucked every time.

• Like 1

LZ22 with side drafts? not that bad.

Please lock this thread, because Canby is now dead.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha