Ranman72

Canby 2019 can't wait

4 hours ago, captain720 said:

Be careful what you say I'm likely to take you up on that 👍

never said what it would be, just that i may have something, and i live in damn near canada so be prepared for a long day of driving

48 minutes ago, hobospyder said:

never said what it would be, just that i may have something, and i live in damn near canada so be prepared for a long day of driving

Just mostly out of curiousity is the pathgrinder still running?

8 hours ago, captain720 said:

Just mostly out of curiousity is the pathgrinder still running?

Yes technically still running. I think. I should go start that beast this weekend. The clutch died in that shitbox

• Like 3

Medford would be great shorter Hall. Do it 

No place nice in Medford

• Like 1

I think that started when Dave Bothwell 'stepped' down from running the show. At least he was flexible and all inclusive to Datsun owners who went there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Is this just speculation?

This was directly from Doug and Colleen Vandecouvering. They have been with canby since day 1, they are a credible source.

• Like 1

Have it there anyway.  Everyone show up and park on Thursday and hold the line!   

• Like 2

Well we have to meet somewhere 

If I have running driving garbage this year and it's cancelled I will be severely disappointed.

Edited by captain720
  • Like 2

That's where I had to park my Datsun last year. I was told that if I wanted to camp in my wagon on fairground property I would have to park outside and walk in. But if I was driving anything else it would be ok. How misguided and  fucked is that ???? I was more than willing, and tried to pay the $25 a night and $3 a day 'walk in' fee but Steve would have nothing of it. He said he wasn't going to make any exceptions to the rules for me??? What rules? I only wanted him to stick to the pricing list that he had posted. Apparently to be allowed to camp, a Datsun owner is obligated to enter their car in the show but it doesn't say that in the 'rules'. So fuck you Steve, instead of $56 paid into the Canby event you got $6. In the 9 years of coming almost 700 miles to Canby, have I never seen such management bullshit. If the show isn't at Canby this year, or there isn't a show, I can totally understand why now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish Steve would jump in and tell us what is going on, is there going to be a Canby show or not. Just want to know where I won't be going anyway

Edited by Rick-rat
  • Like 1