• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

The ports were never drilled out on the engine side. If they were I would use a brass bolt style plug. 

That same master was supplied with my Wilwood disc brake conversion kit, but both sides were drilled so can run your hoses either way. They supplied two plugs but they are kind of big/ugly. I was hoping you had found a cleaner way.  😋

43 minutes ago, datsunfreak said:

That same master was supplied with my Wilwood disc brake conversion kit, but both sides were drilled so can run your hoses either way. They supplied two plugs but they are kind of big/ugly. I was hoping you had found a cleaner way.  😋

They make small Allen style brass studs that can work. Put some thread seal on the ends and flush seat them.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • 2 weeks later...

Figured out my marker light issue and fuel pump issue today. 

Both needed me to ground them… I thought I had already done it, but after looking. It was a glaring obvious that I hadn’t. After priming my fuel system to 60 psi. I got a healthy whiff of 92 in the air. My Vic fuel filter popped a seam. 

E0B3C425-8E3B-420C-8D44-4F9595D0859B.jpeg

971247ED-47A6-4D06-84F3-DC7593899D82.jpeg

Brakes got the bleed and the new filter is installed with no 92 leaking anywhere. 

started to finish up the bumper mounts but it got a little too cold in the shop. Tomorrow is the day to finish the mounts, fill the trans with ATF, and set my timing. 

excited!!

F1A755FF-5B61-403B-9C7E-65B7488B2E5C.jpeg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

I wish you were closer. I have a set of cop steelies that would be perfect for this...  😁

we’re in process of the next set of wheels. These are what we’re running with until that budget is financed. 

I love the interceptor steels too, but the Mrs. doesn’t. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...