521 Vent window rubbers (I have been raw dogging it)

pwrcat4000

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, pwrcat4000 said:

Wow, I wonder where them came from, the only guy I know that had these gaskets was the guy in Australia, he had an outfit in Asia make them, but that Aussie has bought other parts out the back door from them Asian guys, now it appears someone else is buying them wing window gaskets out the back door from the Asian guys behind the Aussies back, what goes around comes around. LOL

• Like 1
On 9/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, wayno said:

Wow, I wonder where them came from, the only guy I know that had these gaskets was the guy in Australia, he had an outfit in Asia make them, but that Aussie has bought other parts out the back door from them Asian guys, now it appears someone else is buying them wing window gaskets out the back door from the Asian guys behind the Aussies back, what goes around comes around. LOL

On amazon too under a different seller for much more (135.89), but exact same part as the ebay listing, different photo though. Maybe the manufacturer is selling to many different people?

https://www.amazon.com/Motorstorex-Weatherstrip-Rubber-Ventilator-Window/dp/B07FDS5JSX

Edit: did some google digging on the company, not much of anything about Sun Pha Motor Sports in Thailand, did find a contact person from 2010 though, going to keep digging on that angle.

Contact person: Kitisak Piyamitlawan

Company name: Sun Pha Motor Part

Edit: Success! Here is the actual manufacturer info!

Detail Company

Company

TaxNo: 0105555136632
Address: 1361/16 SOI PHETKASEM 4 WAT THA PHRA BANGKOK YAI BANGKOK 10600 THAILAND
Telephone: 024656453
Fax: 024655661
Email: info@advanceauto.co.th

Contact Person

Full Name: MR. KITISAK PIYAMITLAWAN 
Position: DIRECTOR 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2

Here is the link for many Datsun rubber parts straight from the manufacturer.

https://www.advanceauto.co.th/our-products.html?brand=7

Strangely they don't list the side rubber on their site but do list the 521 windshield rubber for $18. Might be worth an email to see if it is available.

Also lots of 1200 and B210 rubber it looks like.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

11 Sep 18 8:31 AM - Customs status updated - CINCINNATI HUB,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Further Details - Shipment has been given a release by Customs.
Next Steps - Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

• Like 2