Sign in to follow this  
Charlie69

Route 66 JDM Classic (Formerly Multi-State Datsun Classic) In Williams AZ

Ok, thanks. You probably remember the Ramseys if you did logging here, how about Homer Zale? Did you know him? What an awesome person! Kelmo seems like a great guy! He has been very helpful and patient with me "the new guy"! LOL I am anxious and excited to meet all of you! Thank you all for the kind complements and friendly acceptance! 

CP,

That truck is awesome! When you are trying to post pics from Imgur; Once you have signed in, go to your images. This will bring up all of your images. Click on the one you want. When that pic is on your screen, to the right you will see some links with a "copy " button on the side. Click on the copy button that says "BBC Code" (for message boards and forums). Then go back to Ratsun and right click in your reply to bring the pic instead of a link.

looks like a patrol 

must be a patrol 

i would love to see it in person 

i hope you are able to bring it 

but to me looks fine for the show 

I think he's gonna bring it. Even if I have to stop in Winslow and drag him along.

LOL, im planning on it! I just realized today that its only a couple weeks away!!! Its not goimg to be as far along as i want, but i dont want to miss oit this year!