Early morning getting cars lined up.

o70dC27.jpg

Another pretty cool truck.

i1nPGSQ.jpg

Cuz 1200.

sXjDp2y.jpg

And cuz B210

o6Nbc5N.jpg

I have pretty much no idea what year(s) these pics are from.

• Like 1

Just bring SOMETHING, and stop by the booth me and Missus Kelmo will have and say hi.

Pre-Registration ends tomorrow (08/31) after that registration fee is $45.00 (last I checked, should have checked before logging on here).

So, everybody...GET ER DONE!

That reminds me, I need to register another car.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This needed a bump, so here I am. 22 days until the show. Looking forward to it. The grey coupe is just about ready and it will be the 6th time the car has been driven to the show. It had to take a 2 year hiatus since it donated pretty much everything to Missus Kelmo's coupe. Missus Kelmo will be towing her car this year and we are practicing towing a trailer with a car and even backing up and she is doing quite well so far.

• Like 3

Toward the end of August each year I write down on a calendar how many days left until the show. That way just a quick glance at the calendar give me an Idea of where my freak out factor should be.

And, since I stopped in here.

Our little caravan from 2013. This was on the trip home.

o2i3lM1.jpg

Also from 2013...I must have had a crappy phone back then.

QLvnzW2.jpg

Look, a Roadster.

AKsVZ6p.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, he is. His handle on here is AZhitman  as Charlie said and you can send him a PM through this site. You can also email him at greg@nicoclub.com.  I would be willing to bet your vehicle would be just fine for the show(and besides that, I just want to see it).

Our little band of gypsies will be passing through (ok, passing BY) Winslow on Friday around noon or 1 if you care to join us. Just know that we travel very slow.

If you have trouble contacting Greg, let me know and I will help in any way I can.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Coyote Patrol said:

Would a custom built 65 Nissan Patrol Pickup on a 94 Jeep Wrangler chassis be allowed in the Route 66 JDM Classic? 2/3 of the body is original, the rest is custom or another manufacture. Thanks Ron

Pics!

• Like 1

We usually stop in Holbrook for lunch at a little hole in the wall restaurant on the corner of Hopi Dr and Navajo Blvd. After that we hit the rest stop in between Flag and Winslow. From there we head into Williams. We usually arrive in Williams around 2:00 or 3:00 local time. I have not put the actual plans together yet but we usually have a very loose caravan going down I-40.

All that being said, we could drop in and add you to our caravan. Once I have some plans put together I will send you a PM on here.

I put some info in your other post about pics.

• Like 1

Thank you, im very proud of it! They only imported the Nissan Patrol into the states between 1963-69, they made a pickup version, but they were never imported into the US market. There are 3 that i know of that were shipped over by private individuals. I didnt want to go that route so i cut up a Nissan Patrol and made my own version of the pickup. Its the only one like it in the US!!

• Like 2

It is my thread and for that Patrol it is worth the Hijack!

Please do start a build thread though so we can follow.

I lived in Winslow years ago.  I worked for Butte Trucking back when there was logging going on on the Mogollon Rim.

Kelmo and his wife, Mrs. Kelmo are great people.

Edited by Charlie69