2nd annual mini truck bbq

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He tried to undermine the 11th Annual Southwest Datsun Pickups  Barbecue, a club he was a member of until this.

Seeker > 620 KC

•  
  • Seeker > 620 KC
  • 696 posts
  • Cars:1979 620 KC

Gene, , I barely know you from the ER swap meet and the SWDP BBQ's,  and I've heard you use this guilt-trip phrase a good number of times now...  "as a veteran who have put his life on the line for your freedom."

It's disgusts me how loosely you use it,  for just any little thing, and especially now to justify having your own way, even if you were somehow wronged.

I know vets from Vietnam to current day, and I don't know another vet who would make such shameful statements.  I would truly like to believe it is due to your PTSD...

As I suggested when you called me trying to enroll me in this idea of an alternate BBQ because SWDP didn't post their yearly event info on Ratsun early enough for you...There's still time to apologize to SWDP for having your own, and cancel this one. Who knows, they might forgive you and still welcome you.

As I told you before, I won't be at this event and can't support it.

Meanwhile it appears cricket are chirping here. 

Edited July 31 by Seeker > 620 KC
Corrected who this post is addressed to.

charlie get a life and a clue,  people don't want to read your political opinions and are fed up with your opinions. if you had read my 1st post, it was listed as mini trucks. i was not trying to undermine the swdp annual bbq. it just so happens it is easier for the other clubs to make the trip to the park than drive all the way to phoenix and it was easier for me to drive out to cali 

So you are calling 620 Seeker a liar!

Gene I have a great life now that I do not have you around.  Nothing has grown legs since I ran you off. 

Gene as I have suggested to you many times in the past get some professional help with your mental illness other than the VA.  Vets die before getting proper care through the VA.

• Like 1

i wasn't talking about 620 seeker. i suggest you ask those freeloaders who were staying at your sister's house and you have told me numerous times that those freeloaders were going thru your stuff. maybe you take your own advice and seek mental help.  thanks to terrorist loving obama and his so-called healthcare plan and the other idiots who set in the oval office before him, the VA is corrupt and doesn't care about helping certain veterans and that is why higher suicide rates among veterans, BUT THIS IS ABOUT MEETING UP  WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ENJOY MINI TRUCKS AND HAVING A POTLUCK/COOKOUT.

Edited by gene knight

Why are you guys fighting. Do it in a PM or meet and duke it out. It’s a datsun truck thing that’s it. Trucks don’t make our lives go around, it’s a hobby and nothing to fight over. Gene your talking politics and suicide?  Cmon guys let’s get along. Talk trucks and pussy or talk shit about me trailering my truck everywhere. 

• Like 2

Theres way more to this topic than meets the eye & Im not sure what promted Gene to "go off" on his SWDP friends like he did including myself.

Gene you can text & PM me all you want with bad language but at the end of the day it rolls off my back without it effecting me.

Life is to short to squabble about litle things & i hope you get some sort of help or at the very least you reach out to friends & set things straight.

This IS a Datsun enthusiast forum & i usually dont chime in regarding personal issues but this time i HAD to.

Charlie is a good friend of mine & is a good person & wont sit idle & let you bad mouth him Gene..mellow the F out !!

• Like 1

Gene when I said the vets die before getting proper care I am talking about vets from the Vietnam era that are passing from old age not talking about the suicide victims.  Gene just make it right with me.  I am not like the other people you have done this to I will haunt you even after I die if you do not make it right with me. You know what you have done just be a man and face it. Do not run off like a school kid like you did when you rang my door bell and dropped your Harbor Freight torque wrench off in place of my Proto and ran back to your truck.  My sister watched you on the surveillance footage.

Return the parts, tools and what ever else you have of mine that you did not have permission to take.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 6:36 AM, Charlie69 said:

So you are calling 620 Seeker a liar!

Charlie: I've had my "say" about this issue in both BBQ threads. Gene made peace with me  5-6 months ago in a PM, and he no longer involves me.

Please leave me and my quotes out of your ongoing arguments with him. It's embarrassing, and I don't want to be  further involved with this never-ending  juvenile divorce. 

FYI: A spoiler purchase I made from Nev Tony at the last BBQ  was the third strike for SDWP for me. I'm done with both events/groups and don't want to be associated with either.

(I will really miss my yearly visits with ex Datsun Dealer and Datsun historian George Koepsel.)

Another observation: The SWDP club obviously perpetuates it's  own drama.  And, there's clearly a "pack mentality" to it.

Even if Gene did somehow wrong the club beyond the BBQ issue, it's no wonder he is having such a hard time separating from the club after being involved with it for so many years.

PTSD or no PTSD,  I really hope he sells-out all his Datsun parts at the ER Swap meet so he can finally move away from it all. Then Gene, SDWP, and this thread, can get some needed peace.  

(You'd never know by some of the the juvenile BBQ postings" that most of the SDWP club members are 50-60 + years old. Simply embarrassing. )  

Edited by Seeker > 620 KC
  • Like 3

Gene, Gene, Gene,

No wonder SDWP is so frustrated with you, and banned you from their club.  

At yesterday's ER Swap Meet I only talked to you about what parts you had/didn't have. This was only to get my buyers stuff they needed when I didn't have it to sell to them.  

The by-product of talking with you was... it just so happened to help you (another vendor) get rid of your Datsun parts, and hopefully got you farther away from SDWP.  

In telling me what parts you had/have... you again told me you are selling off ALL your Datsun parts and vehicles and want out of it all.

You told me this same story at the previous ER Swap meet,  and stated you don't want anything more to do with Datsuns. And I took your word for it the first time. 

But yet... you went right ahead and fought hard for your own mini-truck BBQ anyway. Your actions don't match your words. 

These are polar-opposite conflicting statements, and make absolutely no sense to me. 

I PM'd you the day before the swap meet requesting we only deal with parts, and not talk about the past. 

Yesterday you started in talking/ justifying having your own BBQ issue.  I quickly changed the topic and left your selling space. 

I previously posted I made peace with you in a PM to clarify my veteran statements about you. But that did not/does not make us friends. You're another parts vendor I've seen a handful of times.    

I don't know your address, and vice versa. I've never seen you outside the SWDP BBQ or a swap meet, and based on your words not aligning with your actions,  I don't want to.

We are absolutely NOT Datsun brothers, whatever that means to you. 

Making this statement in a public thread is mis-leading to readers, just plain wrong, and I see as more of your manipulation. 

My friends don't do that to me. 

• Like 2

Seeker>620KC:  Ok then well thank you for buying some parts and helping me sell parts and I'm going to leave it at that. Also I am getting rid of everything including my trucks

Edited by gene knight
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, gene knight said:

pcd: yes i did in fact they are the 1's who made up the flyer and are looking forward to it

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

I don’t want to be a dick, but can’t you just google that pic anyway and use it ? Do they have a copyright?  

Ok Gene..hope it's a stellar time....

Ray..I suppose anybody can..there's history here & people were done wrong..I'll let it go...PM me sometime I'll fill you in..peace

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm praying for a miracle to get my 521 painted and ready to go to the bbq but the guy who said he would do it for around 2k flaked on me and won't respond to my texts, so need to find someone who is willing to paint it