Anyone watch Wheeler Dealers?

Any country that loves cars enough to make a tv show about them is aces in my book.  ;)  :thumbup:

But if we're apologizing for the bouchiosity of our country's car show TV hosts, let me be the first to beg the worlds forgiveness for these poster children of Massengill Freshness.

27596420397_4ba885774d_z.jpg

Wow, digging deep for JJ. Guy hasn't been on T.V. for years, but, he pretty much created the drama filled reality car shows. 

These guys deserve the title way more...

occ2.jpg

vegas-hot-rods-1.jpg?quality=99&strip=al

American-Hot-Rod.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's harmless, brainless entertainment,, like they say, an ass for every seat.   If i wanted real life, i would stop paying my cable bill.. 

#Pawnstarsmakesmelaugh

www.as/stupoopid/asit-is.com

• Like 2

And why does JJ always have the deer in the headlights look?

I think it is just his natural look. I give the guy props for being very talented at what he does and having some very nice skill in metal fab. Plus, the guy knows how to make money. 

Making your own Damascus steel and then making a gun out of it does take some talent. 

920x920.jpg

• Like 3

I think it is just his natural look. I give the guy props for being very talented at what he does and having some very nice skill in metal fab. Plus, the guy knows how to make money. 

Making your own Damascus steel and then making a gun out of it does take some talent. 

Douchieness and talent are not mutually exclusive. Case in point

40690738030_0116a07ba3.jpg

]28625932338_2d8a0fd289.jpg

40690737920_7196ec2523_z.jpg

Jesse seems to have matured some over the years. He's the only one out of the bunch I'd choose to hang with and learn from.

I've been by his house but the gate was closed, guess he didn't known I was coming.

The show producers have a lot to do with the drama and douchiness. I hope they don't ruin Aaron Kaufman.

• Like 3

Jesse seems to have matured some over the years. He's the only one out of the bunch I'd choose to hang with and learn from.

I've been by his house but the gate was close, guess he didn't known I was coming.

The show producers have a lot to do with the drama and douchiness. I hope they don't ruin Aaron Kaufman.

Smoke knew Jesse James personally and said he was a fake, so....  :rolleyes: