Forum Update - How to embrace change

Ya right, nobody likes it. It's happening anyways. :fu:

Caphca is broken and them spambots are running amok in the background. :rofl:

ETA is sooner rather than later, possibly this weekend, but there is really no specific time as we all work here for fun and real life takes priority.

Also no info on the update unless I get more info or Thomas or Icehouse pop in with something, but they are even busier than me .  

Good luck and godspeed ratsun alum....

• Like 7
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you guys did when you upgraded this time,  but the way the forum is set up now totally sucks.. It's hardly usable ,, i think you guys really screwed the pooch this time.. I will be back when you fix it. 

• Like 6

I'm not sure what you guys did when you upgraded this time,  but the way the forum is set up now totally sucks.. It's hardly usable ,, i think you guys really screwed the pooch this time.. I will be back when you fix it. 

UVGUhv1.jpg

• Like 6

98% of all my posts happen from the phone. Never an issue.

Get out of mobile mode if you're using that. My screen looks the same as if I was on my laptop.

That^, 100% of mine are via mobile device, no issue outside of photofuckit's fuckery.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Either the site server is on a Pentium 3 PC with dial up internet, or this is what losing Net Neutrality looks like. I'm going to hit Post now and check back in the morning to see if it worked.

• Like 6

Is this update complete ? i'm wondering if my computer is jacked up or it's this website.I click on a topic and it doesn't want to load the page.I'm only having this problem here.

Happens on both my PC's and my phone. Super slow loading topics. 

• Like 2