Sign in to follow this  
tdaaj

June Deschutes Falls fun run 6/30/18

It's been a while since we've gone on a fun run/cruise in the south sound. I've come up with about 30 mile one way run. Have pre driven these roads to ensure safety for lowered vehicle's. There will be mostly country back roads with a few scenic view points. Maybe a few group photo opertunities. Start point will be Lincoln Creek lumber company on 93rd Ave in Tumwater. Finanal destination is Deschutes falls park http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/parks/parks-deschutes-falls.htmwith a stop in between for lunch( local spot with good food, ie.burgers). Looking at a departure time at 10:30 am from the lumber yard parking lot. Looking at 30th of June. It's a pretty relaxed run with a few good curvy roads. I'll try to get the route posted as soon as I figure out how to post pics again.

• Like 4

That Texaco throws some mean fucking hamburgers i tell you what.. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a good time

fuckin Ted, pick a date and keep it. you know how I get easily cornfused when you start waffling on the date it will happen

• Like 2

Pretty sure these are lower speed roads and i can't afford to speed so even wobbly POS could tag along ..

• Like 2

I'm in the market for a running driving 620 flatbed type vehicle,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got any of those?? 

• Like 3

Sounds like good times, enjoy your drive!

• Like 1

So Donovan said he probably won't be going on this,  as his new gig  gots him working Saturdays now.. 

God help us all . 

My brother said he might, try to think about, maybe,  going in his 510 , but i didn't get a real firm commitment. 

• Like 1

Might have a slight route change, but it's still on. Johnson Creek road may have fresh chip seal on it by the time we do this, which sucks because it's a good curvy road

I'm thinking of forcing the old woman in the shoe to drive the 67 Buick.. Are these roads ridiculous like the ones when we go to Oakville or can that barge make it pretty easy?? 

:rofl:

35282702_1727986593955185_12688624030056

• Like 1

Plot twist ,, it's actually UberGoober

I thought it was Tristin...

• Like 1

Brarge should be ok, not as brutal as the Oakville roads, but we need to do that run again too soo

Dammit!!!! I'm just getting my 620 and would love to join in and meet everyone but I run a fireworks wholesale business and have ZERO free time the weeks before the 4th of july...... looks like I'll have to catch the next event sadly.