what the hell is he thinking

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a Saw-zall and a few beers...we kud getter dun!:lol::lol::lol:

Cabrio521 anybody?

Those 4wheel drums that almost never work very good would be really groovy with all the extra power of that bigblock!:eek:

Not to mention that the L16 probably weighs around 300 pounds less than the V-8:blink:

1000 bucks??? :blink:Plus he left his numbers...all of them...so anyone can call and make fun of him. :D

DUMBAS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

The Olds engine and trans probably weigh close to 600-700lbs more than the original.

The engine and trans are worth near that. Seriously. Go try to find one, that runs.

I'd offer him 600,

One good day, I'd have that shyt fixed.

And have the ultimate drift truck.

God knows you'll never get any traction in it.

So yeah...:lol:

He's probably tried to sell stuff on CL before and knows whatever price you put out there someone always wants to lowball it in half or more to feel like they are getting a deal.

Probably expects $500 tops and would take $200-300. Maybe worth something for the engine/tranny, and the custom work to get the engine in that chassis (motor and tranny mounts, driveshaft, wiring mods, etc), providing the buyer wanted to duplicate what he has already done.

those olds motors are getting kinda rare to find. the price isnt that bad too me. up here those things are worth gold bars!! ppl are using them for numbers matching restos and other nifty projects. he actually should advertise the motor not the truck, that way the right ppl will actually look at the ad.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.