Datsun parts order from ebay seller ( kuwait)

ย 

Hello all ratsun.net

Iam member in this place, and i am ebay seller under account ( ukstar76). I would like to inform my customers who ordered datsun items from me during months march and april. There is postage problem effect the delivey period . I discussed with our postage to know when this issue solved, not get clear answer. So i am ready to make full refund to any person ordered from me and not get his order. Ebay allow 60 days for refund, i am allow 365 days for full refund . Me belive prevent me taking money isnโ€™t my right. Just contact me through ebay and iwll do my best for all my customers.

Saad

Whatsapp: 0096566260055

Ebay id: ukstar76

• Like 10
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me what is your ebay id and i can show you the date of purchase and the official shipping document . All dates clearly appear. I ship all orders within 3 days, in case country holiday shipping maybe after 4-5 days. You dont need to contact ebay to solve problem with me. Drop me email and i solve it immedetly. Just to know ebay cannot do anything against me since i keep official shipping document for the orders. But as i said i have to make sure order delivered to my customer. Otherwise i give full refund include shipping fees. Again No need to call ebay, my email and whatsapp phone written on your package.If have time you google about me and see !!

• Like 4

Tell me what is your ebay id and i can show you the date of purchase and the official shipping document .

ย 

Look at your feedback.

ย 

What you put on eBay for shipping infoย was a complete lie.

ย 

The tracking number NEVER came up as being valid, and never showed any updates.

When I received the package, it had a different tracking number, and showed the date that it was accepted at the shipper, which was 2 weeks after I purchased it.

So no, you don't ship on a timely manner.

ย 

The only reason I gave you a neutral instead of a full negative feedback was they finally showed up.

Although all of my customers had long vanished, and the project is dead.

I understand, when i write about shipping i try to be accurate as much as i can. Iam not post man so i dont know what happen after i drop the shipment to post office. Let me solve this problem now. I checked your order it was DEC. 5th. Im ready to full money refund if you prove the date of shipping ( recordered on the package). Picture it and send to payusup@hotmail.com . Thank you for not give me neg feedback. Again im not postman, i use kuwait registered air mail which sometimes took longer period. We are like you we hate liers. Why iam coming here then,,,??? I belive your order delayed and you got it after 50 days.kuwait post not provide internatinal track, it is only valid inside kuwait. Please give me tge tracking let me double check when we send your order to post office.

• Like 4

I have dealt with him for years and he has always been quick to reply to my questions and have never had a problem with any of my orders.ย  I expect slow shipping when I deal with overseas people and companies.

ย 

If he was dishonest this threadย  that he started says the opposite.

ย 

I will still do business with him when when he gets the shipping problem squared away.

ย 

Thank you for coming forward and letting us know about the issue.ย 

ย 

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on this thread as after 60 days it is hard on ebay to resolve anything.

ย 

I have been burned 2 times buy ebays decisions and rules.

• Like 3

Mr G, i couldt find the shipping document to prove how quick i send to post office. I have only your invoice, i never delay posting. But i am totally beleive you!! Problems may happen without my knowldge or by mistake. Within the next 36 hrs will do full refund to your paypal which is recorded with us include shipping fees, and please consider the goods are free for you. I am proud when sell overses , people trusting me which is good for me to continue selling .

• Like 5

I understand, when i write about shipping i try to be accurate as much as i can.

ย 

I don't have any of that info any longer, just put it all behind me.

The box is gone, as are any notes I had set aside while waiting for the stuff.

ย 

But maybe, if you are going to keep doing this, get with someone like FedEx, or DHL.

I would have gladly paid twice or 3 times the shipping amount, because I know what it takes to get stuff from all over the world.

Been doing it for nearly 20 years.

• Like 2

That is a good suggestion using a world wide shipper in stead of the local post office.ย  I ship through my local post office I insure fore the cost of the item plus the cost of the shipping rounded to the neares higher round dollar amount.ย  My post office has lost over $500 in my ebay purchases where the shipper could not or refused to insure the package.ย  My post office has also lost several of my packaged I have delivered to them for shipment.

ย 

Posts offices all over the world have this problem.

ย 

I hate sellers that jack up the shipping costs to make a buck!

• Like 3

I've had good luck with USPS, guess it all depends on the location, and how many people smuggle packages out the back door.

Had a problem with the local UPS branch, where they showed my out goingย shipments making it to the local distribution center, and magically vanishing.

When I stopped entering the contents in the field that printed out on the label, things stopped vanishing.

Seems like a description like 'Integra-R LSD' was too tempting.

ย 

On eBay I have to over-charge a little, to make up for eBay's blood sucking 10% that they nail me for shipping charges, and I still take a loss on large things.

Not sure how eBay think they deserve 10% of the shipping cost.....

But I actually put that in some descriptions, that eBay is taking 10%, which the customer ends up paying for.

ย 

Another thing that has pretty much stopped losses when I ship something, is I do way more protective packing than it would seem to require, and use way more packing tape.

If you ever seen the inside of a modern auto-sorting system at UPS, Amazon, or USPS, it's almost scary.

All very high speed, and multi-level.

Some packages can fall 10 feet if a jam happens.

ย 

Saad, I hope you figure out the shipping thing...

You have some nice stuff.

• Like 1