banzai510(hainz)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was this at?

I was at Safeway yesterday in Enumclaw and saw it.

I sold it last year to the guy I bought it from(Eric Edwards) and he lets his cousin drive it. Its always out by Enumclaw /Buckley area.

I still have some of the parts needed t go with the car he needs to pick up.

I maybe drove the car 50 miles the last 5years I owned it. But everytime I took it out the cameras would come flying out.

I sold the car and 2 sets sidedraft carbs and worked some overtime and PAID OFF my house.

I really dont miss it but  but its a eye catcher.

Theres a guy in my neiboorhood with a 1973 W114/115 Mercedes slammed with the 17in BBS meshes he selling.  wants 3300$ I told him 1500$ but its got like 275k miles and a automatic needing some TLC&. Be honest I just drive my 521 and pretty much done with the Datsun scene. red Risng Sun 510 is in the garage sitting there. with my Cherokee.

Just bought a Denso Gear Reduction starter from TSI automotive part#202

NGK plug wires, speedo,and throttle cable and rear brakes and drums for the 521

Dont know if I need more vehicles. I want a 4door wrangler one day that just more practicle for what I want to do later in life.

Thanks for sharing Steve

• Like 2

I sold it for 5000.Some say I could have got more. got 1150 for the 2 Mikunis sets

be honest 510 are cheap cars and I dont think they worth that much.  I see alot of Junk on craiglist for 4k

the Limited slip was really good and the Compomotive wheels are awesome looking but a pain in the ass to keep air in there as they were 3 pc wheels.

I was always worried about leaving the car and somebody fucking with it or run into a steel plate at a road construction site as the lower frame hangs low to keep the car folding in half since it was converted to a convertable.But did have a lower frame built.

But its now gone and I dont miss it.  but it does look good and is different. Hope the new onwer will care for it . I  will work on it if needed to keep running if or buy it back if hes pressed for cash(same price or lower). As since I paid off the house I dont know what to do with ALL my money

• Like 2