White Zombie crashes in Netflix "Fastest Car"

Guest Mojo510

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit late to the party, but I watched this episode today. It was great to see a little Datsun featured alongside another Japanese classic. Shame about the outcome. I really felt for the Mazda owner, particularly when he said, "Why does this keep happening to me?" Heavy.

The show is ... not the best. The drivers featured are somewhat one dimensional and cringeworthy. Even so, I still enjoy watching it in a limited capacity.

3 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Bit late to the party, but I watched this episode today. It was great to see a little Datsun featured alongside another Japanese classic. Shame about the outcome. I really felt for the Mazda owner, particularly when he said, "Why does this keep happening to me?" Heavy.

The show is ... not the best. The drivers featured are somewhat one dimensional and cringeworthy. Even so, I still enjoy watching it in a limited capacity.

The owner is local. I was white zombie at a few times at local shows. Last I heard he’s rebuilding it. 

1 hour ago, Draker said:

The owner is local. I was white zombie at a few times at local shows. Last I heard he’s rebuilding it. 

Great to hear! I love what it stands for. Especially when contrasted with the diesel Ram that was also featured.

the car is already rebuilt and looks better then ever 

i sold the owner some parts to rebuild it 

it was a racing accident nothing more nothing less 

these things sometimes  happen when racing 

• 2 years later...