Rick-rat's truck has been stolen, this happened about a week ago, probably too late, probably long gone. He would have posted it here but he can't log in due to one of the mods here. He called me and asked me to do this

Rick's EX

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Craig's List, Craig's Look, and eBay for things like the tool box & wheels.

Start hitting places that sell used wheels, or tool boxes, like pawn shops, and flea markets.

• Like 3

My 620 was stolen years ago. Police were too busy solving 'real' crimes. My wife called them every two hours till they stopped passing her calls to the cop in charge. She went out and asked kids where a stolen truck would end up and sure enough she drove out to the lake and there it was. At least they didn't set fire to it. Here's hoping you have much better luck Rick.

• Like 3

This is fucked.  I have had vehicles stolen and only one was found.  It was a Grand dogde Caravan that was used to haul drugs & illegal alliens into Southern AZ.

There is a lot of theft that goes on and if you think about it if people would not buy stolen property this might reduce the thefts a little.

I have had many Datsun parts and tools stolen from me in the last 5 years by some one that I thought was a friend.  I guess friends a cheap to him and away to make money.

He is no longer around and guess what parts and tools quit coming up missing.

Do not buy stolen parts!!!

• Like 3