Datsun Illustrations for Poster

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed... mods, please yank it if I crossed a line.

I recently finished a poster of every single Toyota variant ever sold in the US.  I'm beginning a Nissan (and Datsun and Infiniti) version.  I'm pre-selling illustration packages for the new poster.  $50 gets you a digital illustration plus a free poster once it is completed.  (Also, your art is available on 30+ other products available in my RedBubble store.

More info here: http://idrewyourcar.com/timelines/nissan/

Also -- so I am not just a leech trying to suck cash from your pocket, take a minute to check out another project of mine.  280 US-market Datsun brochures hand-scanned and available for you to peruse:
http://importarchive.com/brochure/datsun

Thanks for your time!

I4Gwlw8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a few of those cars, but there are probably finer examples out there. Maybe I'll submit my 1200 once I swap the wheels.

I can make changes to your car as you wish. In fact, way easier and cheaper to have me draw different wheels for it than doing it in real life!

I can make changes to your car as you wish. In fact, way easier and cheaper to have me draw different wheels for it than doing it in real life!

Do you just need a side profile shot?