slodat's 620 KC

slodat

I've put about 37,000 miles on the truck since I put it together 3.5 years ago. When I put this engine in it all I knew about it was "it's a good motor" from the previous owner. It leaks a little oil, but runs great. I noticed my temperature gauge was indicating a little higher than normal a couple weeks ago. This is what I found under the hood:

IMG_6490.jpg

It's now restricted to local driving until I get the shop sorted out so I can pull the engine. I have a full engine gasket kit, so I think that is what I'll do - reseal the engine. Probably clean it up and maybe even squirt some paint on it.

I've put over 10,000 miles on the cruise control. It works well.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good thread. Your upolstery is looking great!  Did you have to hand sew some of the areas up by the heater?  I worked at a shop also years ago and looking at doing my own since the kits are not available.  Mats look outstanding and the door panels compliment all your good workmanship.  Looking good man.......