720 little trucks Big World

Madkaw

Maybe slightly inappropriate to ask about another web site relating to this one , but I like to use multiple resources and gather as much info as possible for my tasks ahead.

I don’t care about paying to be a member but can’t even tell how relevant or active the 720 site is since you can’t even get on it to find out how many members and such.

So I guess being a 720 owner is the site a valuable asset or tool and worth pursuing ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the 720World had closed their doors.. 

I don't think there is anything you can't see that a paying member can see.. You just won't be able to ask questions or respond to help. 

Sealick ,, if he's still hanging around in that joint,  is pretty damn good with 720s 

(edit) you ever hit post and there is almost whole sentences you don't remember typing ,,, on the screen? 

• Like 1

Well if you google anything and it leads you to the site - all you get is a sign up request. So you can’t - or at least I can’t - access archived stuff from the site.

Glad some of you like talking 720’s , because I’m neck deep right now.

I’ve been messing with 240’s for decades - so glad to share any help there

• Like 1

That's weird ,, I can see what i think is whole site and even use the search function within it,  to find stuff.. I have no idea how to screenshot or i would

http://720world.com/

Well if you google anything and it leads you to the site - all you get is a sign up request. So you can’t - or at least I can’t - access archived stuff from the site.

But like Datzen said it is very slow over there, and you are just as likely to get members that answer your questions over there,,  to be the same ones that will answer it here.. 

/

• Like 1