Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I popped in and made my smart ass comment about HRH. Then found out about the unrest of a few threads being locked? I lurked a lot in Cuz but rarely commented. Many people from both sides made good points from time to time. In HRHs defense he talked about going to Speedweek a few years ago and I don't care what your political views are if your at the salt flats. Cuz who if the hell is going to talk politics out on the salt? Only a lonely dumb ass narrow minded punk ass bitch! Oddly HRH reminded me of a friend also named Matt who was a hard core Repub? Now if you close down Post-AS(s) or Post-tits $1.99 then you all can go play hide and go fuck yourself!     

Sorry, I may have done it, too much for KR to handle, I'm surprised he didn't put me on mod review again....

Seems like spite or revenge to me,i didn't read into anything extreme.No need for sorry.Is mod review like double secret probation ?

• Like 2

Like I said yesterday....#IstandwithRW.

He was the OP, got fed up with the content of his own thread (the way I underrstand it), and shut 'er down.

Bummer pal.

There once was an Ice Cream stand in my neighborhood and I liked to go there frequently, and then one day they shut it down.

Bummer pal.

• Like 1

Like I said yesterday....#IstandwithRW.

He was the OP, got fed up with the content of his own thread (the way I underrstand it), and shut 'er down.

Cuz Butthurt

There once was an Ice Cream stand in my neighborhood and I liked to go there frequently, and then one day they shut it down.

Cuz Butthurt .

Fixed it for ya

• Like 5

So I popped in and made my smart ass comment about HRH. Then found out about the unrest of a few threads being locked? I lurked a lot in Cuz but rarely commented. Many people from both sides made good points from time to time. In HRHs defense he talked about going to Speedweek a few years ago and I don't care what your political views are if your at the salt flats. Cuz who if the hell is going to talk politics out on the salt? Only a lonely dumb ass narrow minded punk ass bitch! Oddly HRH reminded me of a friend also named Matt who was a hard core Repub? Now if you close down Post-AS(s) or Post-tits $1.99 then you all can go play hide and go fuck yourself!     

being as our friend here has pointed out being personally butthurt,................................has all of this reached some conclusion or is it down to remembering being butthurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnhNWnftsK4

• Like 2

Got it, and I think the way it was handled disrespects what Cuz meant to the community.

Here's a question to all of US who met there, what did Cuz mean to you and why are you bummed to see it gone?

To me it was a place to discuss and share ideas about what is happening in our world, politics unfortunately is in front and center of every day life, what those clowns at the top of the pyramid do and say, like it or not affects all of our lives, the fact that all of us here have at least one thing in common (Datsuns) made it more enjoyable to share what many people consider private, all though there was moments of intense heat, we still all got along and moved on to another issue when common ground wasn't achieved, and nobody ever was forced to participate nor read the damn thread, cuz merica was a good vent thread, everyone needs venting!

Cuzbutthurt!

Cuzdatsuns!

Cuzlifehappens!

• Like 3

Yes, a place to discuss our political beliefs and values but it does not mean its the truth, they were just opinions. Although, in some cases, I learned some things. 1. People can be mean and nefarious when you don't agree with their opinions 2. People will dig in when they truly believe they are right, even though it may not be so. 3. A few felt superior, I sensed it by the way they communicated, because they think they and only them have the answer and since others may not know the tech. Terms, they were put down.

• Like 4

Yes, a place to discuss our political beliefs and values but it does not mean its the truth, they were just opinions. Although, in some cases, I learned some things. 1. People can be mean and nefarious when you don't agree with their opinions 2. People will dig in when they truly believe they are right, even though it may not be so. 3. A few felt superior, I sensed it by the way they communicated, because they think they and only them have the answer and since others may not know the tech. Terms, they were put down.

I know what you mean, there were a couple guys that were terminology nazis when it came to some things. It did seem to offend them when improper terms or nomenclature was used whilst referring to things they were quite knowledgeable about. They seemingly took it as an assault, fuck...I mean insult.

Cuz Butthurt

RIP Meributthurt

• Like 2

I know there were a few times were I was wrong.. won't be the last time either.

It was always interesting to see the research people did and sources to back up their claims. And like Paradime said, I could go fap around to some other forums.. but I don't share any common interests with those fucks. Vacuum chamber and echo halls.. not looking for that. Plenty of them out there. I always knew I can pop out of cuz and hit their build thread and complement work well done. Just as if you were hanging in there garage. 

• Like 8

To me it was a place to discuss and share ideas about what is happening in our world, politics unfortunately is in front and center of every day life, what those clowns at the top of the pyramid do and say, like it or not affects all of our lives, the fact that all of us here have at least one thing in common (Datsuns) made it more enjoyable to share what many people consider private, all though there was moments of intense heat, we still all got along and moved on to another issue when common ground wasn't achieved, and nobody ever was forced to participate nor read the damn thread, cuz merica was a good vent thread, everyone needs venting!

Cuzbutthurt!

Cuzdatsuns!

Cuzlifehappens!

Yes,this pretty much sums it up for me.Even though i would strongly disagree with some opinions about solutions to this nations problems i would still help anybody with a Datsun problem if i could.

• Like 3

I learned a lot , and researched my own views a little more.. then some changed

Good to hear other peoples support for some of the concerns not many people seem to have about the narrative in society , news and politics.. no problem if off topic cluster caused closure. Maybe issues can come up without discussing sides in other threads.

Sorry if my conspiracy tendancies were distracting

What happened to just a little sand in the vag?

• Like 3