Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping KING RAT provided the lube?

Pass tense, and no he didn't... Why do you think we're all hanging out in Cuz Butthurt?

Yah, it's totally inappropriate to talk openly about our government, politics, and the bias tool corporate media. We've always had the freedom to mercilessly troll other member's for their taste in wheels though. Woo Hoo, Game On!

• Like 5

Alright. RW called for the close. Mike just honored his wish respectfully. RW has every right to do so. The subsequent rule against political banter is certainly the old rule. It's odd that it closed when it did, and I do miss it, but I don't really see Mike as the target. Maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

Alright. RW called for the close. Mike just honored his wish respectfully. RW has every right to do so. The subsequent rule against political banter is certainly the old rule. It's odd that it closed when it did, and I do miss it, but I don't really see Mike as the target. Maybe it's just me.

It was a good read,didn't post much myself in there, didn't bother me at all,it had its place, pretty sure everyone knew that.
  • Like 2

Pass tense, and no he didn't... Why do you think we're all hanging out in Cuz Butthurt?

Yah, it's totally inappropriate to talk openly about our government, politics, and the bias tool corporate media. We've always had the freedom to mercilessly troll other member's for their taste in wheels though. Woo Hoo, Game On!

We're all in agreement that Rotas are shit, right?

• Like 3

Heard that Tr8er, I'm sure RW had his reasons, and to be honest, it's safer for Ratsun without it. After almost 4 years in exhistance, I still think the way it was handled disrespects what Cuz meant to the community. 

• Like 2

It was handled the way OP wanted it to be done.

Got it, and I think the way it was handled disrespects what Cuz meant to the community. 

Here's a question to all of US who met there, what did Cuz mean to you and why are you bummed to see it gone?

• Like 1

Got it, and I think the way it was handled disrespects what Cuz meant to the community.

Here's a question to all of US who met there, what did Cuz mean to you and why are you bummed to see it gone?

It was my place to hear what people who weren't inclined to discuss politics discuss politics.

It was a light into the dark places of society.

• Like 2

I'm not really sad to see it go. It all boiled down to more of the same, with no one's opinion being changed. Although I'm not so naive as to think killing it is going to spur any additional Datsun wrench time, it might free up some time otherwise wasted watching that train wreck...
  • Like 3

I'm not really sad to see it go. It all boiled down to more of the same, with no one's opinion being changed. Although I'm not so naive as to think killing it is going to spur any additional Datsun wrench time, it might free up some time otherwise wasted watching that train wreck...

I’m not sure you’re right that no opinions changed. There were a couple of my opinions changed throughout merica, sometimes from on side to the other and back. There were times when, in my opinion, I thought I would never agree with anything someone would post, then have them post my exact feelings on another topic. There were also times when I thought someone couldn’t get any more insufferable, and got proved wrong. It was an uncomfortable, and sometimes downright scary look into the minds of some of the sickest bastards on Ratsun, but oddly entertaining too. Cuz was (theoretically) where anything from aluminum foil hat to liberalissst(lisp font) opinions could be tossed out there and have debate/fight, and leave all that shit there.

• Like 5

For me it was stimulating and educational. Hanging out with people that think like me goes nowhere I haven't already been.

It's easy to say how f'ed up the other guy is, but it's a rare thing to defend your opinion. Even rarer having the guts to question your own way of thinking. As moronic as the static was, every once and a while Cuz was that rare place.

• Like 4