Oregon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, new member here. Anyone going to Canby Oregon this June? This year will be my first.

Welcome Yellow, there will be a lot of folks going to Canby, the closer it gets the more it will be talked about, at some point folks from general areas will start talking about caravans, there are several members on here that live in your area, you might drive to Canby with them.

• Like 1

If you are in Oly come to this,, http://community.ratsun.net/topic/71281-jrocks-powder-coat-shop-aka-captain-testicales-workshop-april-21/page-1

It's over by South Puget Sound CC ,, map link in first post

That link is for last years BBQ but this years will be on same date.. i think.  i am going to post another thread for this years but haven't nailed down date with the dickhead shop owner yet. 

it could help you meet others that you could possibly caravan down to Canby Saturday with. 

• Like 1

If you are in Oly come to this,, http://community.ratsun.net/topic/71281-jrocks-powder-coat-shop-aka-captain-testicales-workshop-april-21/page-1

It's over by South Puget Sound CC ,, map link in first post

That link is for last years BBQ but this years will be on same date.. i think.  i am going to post another thread for this years but haven't nailed down date with the dickhead shop owner yet. 

it could help you meet others that you could possibly caravan down to Canby Saturday with.

Oh that's cool and super local, I'll keep an eye on that thread
  • Like 1