• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice score. Impressively clean

Sweet car. Nice find :cool:

Thanks!

It's in good shape, but I'm finding some bondo here and there. That's got me a little concerned.. but again, I'm going to just rock it and deal with that some other day. It's an old car, I'm sure it's has a few stories to tell.

Parts arriving today. Hood bumpers, door bumpers, new driver door handle, and pedal rubber for later.

20180328_191259.jpg

Passenger rear floor drop. You can see a glob of 80's filler.

20180328_190732.jpg

Some filler around the tail light. Looks like there was a fender bender and it pushed in the rear slightly. Looking from the inside, damage doesn't look too bad.. will fix some day.

20180328_190712.jpg

• Like 2

Did you trade a nickel for your pickle? 

No no no! 69 ain't going anywhere!!

I just have it parked at a friends house but it will be back here soon and the rusty 2 door will be kicked out of the garage.. but not forgotten. It'll be in a HF portable garage. Just getting the logistics figured out.

This thread needs some datsunfreak to help you with your wheel fitment dilemma.

1000% I've been on the lookout, but nice wheels are stupid expensive. Need to sell more parts.. cause my dime needs wheels too.

1000% I've been on the lookout, but nice wheels are stupid expensive. Need to sell more parts.. cause my dime needs wheels too.

Advan A3s. Fit real well on a 1200

I had Minilite 13's on my Sunny sedan.  13x6 with a +12 offset.  I think the tires were 185's don't remember the height.  (I'm guessing they were 60 Series.)  Only the rears slightly rubbed on the worst of the worst bumps or dips.    

That car was in my area.  I used to drive my old 1200 Coupe daily to and from work, and we'd pass each other on the road occasionally.  It's a nice looking car.  I recognized it when it first hit CL. 

Nice score.  They're really hard to find in nice condition anymore.. 

• Like 2

careful digging too deep into those bondo bulges. i learned the hard way.

I know.. the threat is real!! The drops in the trunk are visible from inside the trunk. I don't think it's that bad.. but I won't know for sure for a long time. Lol

• Like 2

Back to the tire size thing.......

The grey coupe has 185/55/14 tires on it. I had the 195's on it and there was sidewall rub at the rear and I think some issues on the lead edge of the front fender.

Just in case you are thinking about retaining the 12" tires, I got some Falkens off of a Mini site www.7ent.com. I was just on their site and do not see the tires that I got from them but still could be a source.

I have the pedals 

UPSing out tomorrow, should be there by mid week. 

Yeah, I'm interested in wheel setups. 13 or 14"s are fine with me.. they just need to fill out the wheel well and not rub

I have a set of 14x6 slots with brand new 165/55-14s that fit an unflared 1200 perfectly? Not sure if shipping would be a deal breaker, but the price would be good. Also have all 4 center caps...

I'll just leave this here...   ^_^

I actually have 3 sets of those wheels...    :rofl:

• Like 2

And to echo previous sentiments, you will be very glad you bought an auto car when you swap transmissions, or if you plan to ever upgrade to a bigger engine/trans. 

I have the 63A in mine (former auto car) and it fits with plenty of room leftover, unlike the manual cars...

gallery_102_398_1483044703_33257.jpg

Also the auto console can be repurposed if you like? "How to" pics available upon request...

gallery_102_398_1483045494_35043.jpg

• Like 2

UPSing out tomorrow, should be there by mid week. 

I have a set of 14x6 slots with brand new 165/55-14s that fit an unflared 1200 perfectly? Not sure if shipping would be a deal breaker, but the price would be good. Also have all 4 center caps...

I'll just leave this here...   ^_^

I actually have 3 sets of those wheels...    :rofl:

I *might* have a set of wheels lined up locally. I'll follow that lead and if it dies, lets talk about the slots. (giggity)

Got a few pieces this weekend. 

My dash has a small chunk out of it, missing a glove box, has a single DIN stereo chopped into it with what looks like a die grinder? Picked up this one. 

20180329_161821.jpg

Drivers side plastic seat tray, door locks and ignition. (spares)

20180329_161653.jpg

20180329_161504.jpg

Right tail light lens and housing. The trim was shit. and steering column surround. (spares)

20180329_161340.jpg

• Like 2

Nice ,, that must be the yard you told me about..  i was going to go down and find that yard,, but other than pedals and gas tank i really didn't need anything..  And i figured i could make pedals,  and maybe retro fit a b210 coupe tank if worst came to worst. 

• Like 1