1974 A13 motor for sale. How much is it worth?

BestyBlue77

I've got a 1974 B210 A13 motor for sale. The car only has 8,256 original miles on it. It was rolled after 1 year of driving and then sat for 40 years doing nothing. It was kept outside still in the car, and partially covered so it's rusty, but only on the outside. Needs tlc, paint, etc. However, it hand cranks buttery smooth & the oil looks clean, almost new. I have someone interested in coming to pull it this weekend. He wants the complete engine with head, manifolds, flywheel & clutch for $250. Would I be getting reamed for letting it go at that price? Or is that fair? Parts not included are dizzy, carb, fuel pump, starter, alternator, and air cleaner.

IMG_2898_zpsfygqpkxx.jpg

IMG_2879_zpsyekpqlcv.jpg

IMG_2873_zpsebiajbgv.jpg

IMG_2831_zpszgmtgxwo.jpg

IMG_2881_zps4mydv12e.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

He was happy to have the engine. And just needed the 1.31 size. He's got a turbo for it, and it's going in a 110. This is what it looks like when we pulled it, and he got the manifolds too. He lives in the heart of San Francisco, and he rolled up in a gorgeous Mercedes with the back seats removed to haul it away in. Lol. I think he can afford it. He's young too. Mid twenties barely. Good for him. I made a new Datsun friend, and we were both stoked. Win. Win.

20180324_122143_zps6whxv2og.jpg

20180324_122124_zpsyansq8os.jpg

He gonna do a little something like this with it.

image1_zps8qdl8ph0.jpg

image2_zps2xwgxe8c.jpg

image3_zpsmyzl6am2.jpg

• Like 2