72' 510 Auto Trans Cabin Wiring

BrianE

Greetings. Can anyone help identify or point me to a resource that can help identify the cabin side Horn wiring.....

The PO of my 510 pulled and replaced the stock steering wheel, horn ring, hub and replaced with an aftermarket Momo Corse wheel, horn button and 3503 hub but alas, no obvious stock horn wiring (at least anywhere near the column). I do have the colored wiring diagram for the "manual transmission" and it looks proper on the engine bay side but before going much further with it, I wanted to check with the Ratsun community for your thoughts / recommendations. For what it's worth, fuse box is freshly bathed in vinegar, all fuses good, all other accessories (signals, flashers, dome light, heater switch, ignition switch, idiot lights all function properly. Thanks!   

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor 510 - Thank you. Just now completed the "registration" submittal for the NICO site. Once thru the wickets, I'll pursue the FSM

DatzenMike - Thank you. Found a Black / Green stripe wire behind the center console, under the heater control assy. Looks to be decoupled at a male/female connector(s). Once I have the FSM, I'll go about knitting it back together and report back.

25938758567_c4463aa997_z.jpgUntitled by Brian H2012_iPhoto, on Flickr

25938842117_a1e1563c61_z.jpgUntitled by Brian H2012_iPhoto, on Flickr 

• Like 1