Drummerboy4as

Airdam indecisiveness

Looks good on there. How much did you pay for each lip

• Like 1

Now hide that patch with the license plate, and leave the lower valance vents open!

• Like 1

That looks great! I had the same issue with the 5 price flare and spoiler. One side fits great and other side of spoiler is all whacked. And visor doesn’t fit worth a shit also.

Looks good. I'd recommend replacing those screws with black rivets. More permanent, but just as easy

• Like 1

That looks good

• Like 1

I like it! Good looking patch work, can't wait to see a full pic of 'er!

If you want to even take it further, I think Rust-Oleum makes textured plastic paint to match it even further. But I don't have any personal experience with them.

• Like 1

If you want to even take it further, I think Rust-Oleum makes textured plastic paint to match it even further. But I don't have any personal experience with them.

SEM makes one too, and it works a treat. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000PL074S/?coliid=I1OXBZNKUGHBXO&colid=2ZDSW11LHW8IP&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

• Like 1

Looks good on there. How much did you pay for each lip

From MK1 Autohaus the lip was $60ish

Looks good. I'd recommend replacing those screws with black rivets. More permanent, but just as easy

I may do that if I can find some. I didn’t want to use anything too permanent until I was sure I liked it

I like it! Good looking patch work, can't wait to see a full pic of 'er!

I’ll prob leave it how it is and see how the individual pieces wear. If they discolor differently or something I’ll def be painting them.