12th ANNUAL March 18TH 2018 DATSUN NIPPON CARSHOW/SWAPMEET!! -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

the510keeper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone we are just 5 days away from the event. It's going to rain on Saturday but not on Sunday. Just like 2 years ago it rain hard the day before the event but Sunday the clouds opened up and it was a beautiful day. So it's RAIN OR SHINE! Once again vendors we are going to be tight on space, so vendors if you have big truck or vans you will need them to leave them outside across the street if you get there early you'll be able to see your truck or van across the street. Please get there early. Trailers need to be in by 6am. I'll be there at 4:30 to open the gates. Thank you guys see you on Sunday!

• Like 6

its-dat510: pm sent

3 days to go for swap meet/car show and i am loading up cargo van tomorrow and heading out saturday, i will be bringing a set of 14" 4 lug mesh wheels that will work on any 4 lug vehicles

Made it to burbank around 5pm, had to made a few stops and deliver some parts to customer and stopped at costco to grab 2 large 18" pizzas to eat with my friends at their house. See everyone at the event

• Like 2

Made it to burbank around 5pm, had to made a few stops and deliver some parts to customer and stopped at costco to grab 2 large 18" pizzas to eat with my friends at their house. See everyone at the event

Holy cr@p. Were you wearing a fleece with "gene" embroidered on it?? I bought stuff from you....if so.

I would have given you crapola.

thanks tho!

• Like 1

Missed ya tanker not sure why but I just didn't see you we were pretty busy

Nice to meet you gene

Thanks Jose and family for the great swap meet as usual it was fantastic

1st one in and last to leave

Nothing out of the ordinary

Thanks to all the customers you guys make the long drive worth it

See ya at the next one

• Like 2
Missed ya tanker not sure why but I just didn't see you we were pretty busy

Nice to meet you gene

Thanks Jose and family for the great swap meet as usual it was fantastic

1st one in and last to leave

Nothing out of the ordinary

Thanks to all the customers you guys make the long drive worth it

See ya at the next one[/quote\

I was stairing at you for 2 minutes and you never looked at me. It’s ok I get it.

• Like 1

FrankRizzo: i was in the white panel van selling 521/520/620 stuff, i have 2 620 tailgates and 520 fenders and i had everything organized  and labeled in boxes and yellow plastic cat litter buckets, i was wearing my southwest hoodie

got back just before 9pm in phoenix, had i good time meeting people and talking about datsuns

jose great event today i look forward to the next event maybe i will sell more stuff and possibly a truck. who had the b210 for sale

Ranman72 great to meet you

• Like 2

Thank you guys for supporting this event shout out to all the vendors that drove hundreds of miles away for this event you guys are awesome! It was a beautiful day just like I knew it would be. Also all the people that showed up thank you very much. Next event will be in July maybe second week of July not sure on the date until I get the approval from the park. We will see guys in four months. Thank you once again. Be good humans!

• Like 5

Thank you guys for supporting this event shout out to all the vendors that drove hundreds of miles away for this event you guys are awesome! It was a beautiful day just like I knew it would be. Also all the people that showed up thank you very much. Next event will be in July maybe second week of July not sure on the date until I get the approval from the park. We will see guys in four months. Thank you once again. Be good humans!

Can't wait. Hit me,up when we,got it. Ill get facebook event going again.

• Like 1