• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Long overdue update...but I did end up selling Datsaniti in late 2020 after a year of autocrossing it. It changed hands a couple more times, now it appears to be for sale on eBay with no reserve? I have no affiliation with the seller nor do I know what all has been done to it in the past 3 years, but the paint is certainly different. 

1 hour ago, Maschinenbau said:

Long overdue update...but I did end up selling Datsaniti in late 2020 after a year of autocrossing it. It changed hands a couple more times, now it appears to be for sale on eBay with no reserve? I have no affiliation with the seller nor do I know what all has been done to it in the past 3 years, but the paint is certainly different. 

"No reverse this is a 1980 Datsun station wagon custom built widebody racing car. It’s set up for Street and Riley racing comes with extra set of wheels. It’s built by grassroots motorsport engine and transmission are very smooth. Runs amazing turns amazing" 🤡

Well that description instills confidence..... 😳