Datslocos Cali 14th Annual Carshow/Swapmeet May 19th 2018

Datsloco

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how traffic conditions are on 580 from Manteca to the Bay Bridge on Saturday afternoon

I want to bring my Datsun truck but I don't know if I can handle the stress of bumper-to-bumper traffic coming back

Going there is not a problem

I'm not sure how this truck is going to do in 75 miles of bumper to bumper traffic

You can always hang around and leave after 8pm...

I started a topic I have Datsuns and I'm stuck my first message.

Not being negative I just know myself

I mentioned that I'm no fun to be around.

I can't imagine what I'm going to do from 8 in the morning till 8 at night

The truck is insured I checked all the lights

The only thing is my headlight and my high beams stay on

I'm thinking I can just unplug the high beams.

I really wasn't planning on driving it at night

Thinking about driving at night

Thanks to Datslocos for putting on another great show and swapmeet. The weather was good, the cars were bad ass, the people chill af. I met a lot of new people and saw others I hadn’t seen in a while. I for one can’t wait for the official Datslocos photo dump.

• Like 3

thanks Gino and all the crew who put this show together ,it keeps getting bigger and bigger 

thanks Jose and Eddie from so cal who made the trip to share their parts and goods with us and thanks for all the eagle rock shows 

we had a great turn out lots of pre sales and great sales at the swap 

the weather was almost perfect just a bit to windy but otherwise great 

thanks again everyone who bought stuff from me and thanks to all those who help keep this show going 

• Like 6

Never been before. I made the drive from No. Co. San Diego brought parts to sell to offset the cost of my trip. Met a lot of nice people! Bought a handful of parts. Sold most of my parts to a guy who also drove up from Riverside Ca! Lol Had a great time. Thx for having me, and holding a nice event.

• Like 6

Yep, great event.  My first time going and enjoyed it.  But, knowing that the show was 8a-4p, I went to lunch at one of the local restaurants and then returned to find out that I missed the entire awards ceremony.  What type of awards were given out?  I had no idea that awards were being so early.

Nope, Nobody. :P

The photobucket issue killed most pics lol but i took a shit ton and have them on a public album on my FB

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10211845128263628.1073742034.1232941107&type=1&l=18660ac913

Thanks for sharing your album...and taking a pic of my ride.  I completely forgot to take one of my own ride at the show. Duh.