Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

Jesus fuck Rick, already? We have a history of bringing parts to Canby to buy or trade, happens every year. Did you forget?

No, I did not forget, JUST MY OPINION, thought there was a classified section

What do you mean by "already"

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27505473837_43e24c4234_b.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Just posting as a favor to Canby guys. If anyone wants any PM so you can pay for them and I will bring up to you. All money goes to John, I am not making a dime off them.Mike if this wrong please delete this post. Thank you

If the purple matches my valve cover purple....I'd like one...hmm.

• Like 2

I think there both spoken for, but wew ill see. He wont be able to have more done before i leave to head up there.

those are nice but wont fit my style  :(

• Like 1
Guest Mojo510

I have 110 dinners ordered for our Sat night banquet dinner with Peter Brock, please get your ticket asap when you get there if interested. I'm not reserving tickets.

I posted ticket prices at $15 in first post BUT I had to raise ticket price to $18 adult and $12 kids to break even, hope you understand thx.

Steven

Hey, shit happens. What's on the menu?

I have 110 dinners ordered for our Sat night banquet dinner with Peter Brock, please get your ticket asap when you get there if interested. I'm not reserving tickets.

I posted ticket prices at $15 in first post BUT I had to raise ticket price to $18 adult and $12 kids to break even, hope you understand thx.

Steven

• Like 1
Guest Mojo510

Beef brisket, BBQ chicken, baked beans, potato salad, green salad, rolls/butter, brownies ice cream and strawberries. Drinks of some sort.

Chris Murray will be out with his portable Pizza oven to cook up some great pizza's for sale also. Look out for him and give him some business. We will have the normal fair grounds food vendor also.

Steven

Guest Mojo510

Dinner tickets will go on sale at the gate (4pm) Friday, it will be part of the registration if your doing more than just the dinner.

Last year tickets sold out by 1-2pm Sat.

S