Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

Canby newbie here. Some questions:

- Is there a registration open somewhere yet?

- Does the format of the event allow a person to drop in and out throughout the event? We will be staying with relatives in Salem, and would like to spend some time with them.

- Plan is to drive from Wenatchee to Portland on friday and spend the night with friends there. Spend most of the day at Canby on saturday then head over to Salem mid-afternoon.

- Drop back in on sunday morning on the way back home and hang for a bit.

Thanks!

Yeah you can drop in and out.

If I go my plan is exactly the same, but spending all time at the show.

• Like 2
  • Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you can go in and out at will ( we go out to eat and gather supplies at least 2 twice every day)  but you will have to pay for each different day you're there. . .  Anyone can just drive inside the gate and pull up to the little table and the people there will more than help you out. 

Many prefer to preregister because those guys caravan a hell of a long ways camp for 2 nights have swap meet spots and usually enter the car show,, ( wow that sounds like alot when you type it out) , so prepaying for all that,  is easier to do from home 3-4 months early than when they get there at the gate.

Just show up . 

Canby newbie here. Some questions:

- Is there a registration open somewhere yet?

- Does the format of the event allow a person to drop in and out throughout the event? We will be staying with relatives in Salem, and would like to spend some time with them.

- Plan is to drive from Wenatchee to Portland on friday and spend the night with friends there. Spend most of the day at Canby on saturday then head over to Salem mid-afternoon.

- Drop back in on sunday morning on the way back home and hang for a bit.

Thanks!

• Like 2

My attendance is strictly based on Hobo and Gato “motivating” me to get my truck welded back together. Build starts for real in two weeks.

shit if you start in two weeks that leaves you.... a week? I will not be in a datsun, shut there was a guy with a Ford last year
  • Like 1

shit if you start in two weeks that leaves you.... a week? I will not be in a datsun, shut there was a guy with a Ford last year

I think we draw the line at Hondas  :rofl:

Hobo, what happened to the Pathy from last year?

• Like 1

I think we draw the line at Hondas :rofl:

Hobo, what happened to the Pathy from last year?

the shitbox lives, it is in my shop currently and thinks it's a dragon. Drove it on sunday to the gas station and back but the pathy is Nissan not datsun
  • Like 1

It's related, unlike an S10.....

Bring the 240sx!

The S10 needs to be disposed of, it has a nice body, but the tranny makes the most original sounds now. I am driving a 720 this year if it will make it. :) engine wise its solid but some other stuff is sketchy still

• 2 weeks later...