Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got just over 25 MPG on one fill up after Canby but it included all the in town driving there. The rest were 30 and just below with a 32 at Ritzville and a 35!!! at Kalispell Montana. I checked the mileage and the amount of gas X2. My oil cooler has a small leak (there's wetness under it) but engine has stayed full the last two times I checked. Have used almost a quart and about 1,600 miles of travel.

• Like 7

I got just over 25 MPG on one fill up after Canby but it included all the in town driving there. The rest were 30 and just below with a 32 at Ritzville and a 35!!! at Kalispell Montana. I checked the mileage and the amount of gas X2. My oil cooler has a small leak (there's wetness under it) but engine has stayed full the last two times I checked. Have used almost a quart and about 1,600 miles of travel.

That's sweet.....

I broke in the engine in Kiwi on the way up.......loaded and with the kids.....

.........average of 26.3MPG for the whole 1240mile round trip......

.....max of 29.7mpg on one of the fill ups.....

..........0 oz. of oil burned.....still right on the full mark.... :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 6

That's sweet.....

I broke in the engine in Kiwi on the way up.......loaded and with the kids.....

.........average of 26.3MPG for the whole 1240mile round trip......

.....max of 29.7mpg on one of the fill ups.....

..........0 oz. of oil burned.....still right on the full mark.... :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

That’s awesome! ^^

With new carb, fuel pump and tires I got an astounding 28mpg at one point!

31FhgZb.jpg 

• Like 6

hail of a good time this year!

Met a few people for the first time and for some it had been a long time.

Trip up flawless. zero cops

13mpg low (2 tank average @ >85mph) get 19 @ 80avg

23mpg hi

Return trip: clutch issues, fluid contaminated, flushed and no prob.

0.99 USB charger failed and let the magic smoke out, cord melted. Then a few minutes later the tach redlines and the msd adapter let's out it's magic smoke. Melted plastic but no fire.

95* in the shade in Modesto. Removed and made the rest of the ride fine.

Used a liter and half of oil. Afraid to total the gas.

Trip was ~2700mi, won something for it too

• Like 5

What was your voltage doing before those fried? Maybe your regulator died first

Lighter always 12v and this time(first???) a phone was plugged in during ignition.

Added it before Canby and used the same 12v supply the adapter does. Gonna fix that.

Rest of system fine, charging as normal.

Sent it to MSD to autopsy and possibly replace.

So many people are like, Dan, i love the look of your 620....yet not a single picture of it LOL.   Damnit,  cuz i only took one big group shot. 

its ok, we are dicks and it was anti truck year ... So we gleamed the cube in reasons to be left out ....im just happy my last minute tune worked since i hadn't driven it for a year ...the new tires on the rims were way nicer to drive on and th ladder rack didnt hinder my already wide open gas mileage ........ super glad i got to see my friends from down south .... spent to much time in camp out back ... took zero pics 

• Like 4