Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

I'd say that was a pretty good show considering the weather, first show at Canby with 3 days of rain, that said we did have a record turn out Friday night and Saturday with Sunday turning out a little light due to the weather.

I want to thank everyone who did make it out and braved the rain and hail, we had lots of great volunteers helping run the show, I couldn't do it without you guys, THANKS!! We had more vendors and swap meet spots than I can remember. Thanks to Chris coming out and cooking up pizza's for us on sat.

Big thank you to Byron from 510realm for being the moderator after our banquet dinner with Pete Brock, Pete and Gayle were great, he made his way around the show looking at everyone's cars and chatting it up with them, this guy has a iron arm with all the signing he did lol. But the stories this guy tells are great, he talked to us for 3 hours and he barley scratched the surface.

Great show, thanks everyone.

Steven Pepka

DNW Pres.

Oh thanks for posting, Bleach! I was just coming over here to do the same. You guys fuckin' rock! 

BTW who is the owner of the Orange truck with the wicked pulled fenders at 1:24? I'm always so busy at these things, I've never had time to stop and chat with him. Love the aggressive fitment on that thing. :D 

• Like 6