Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rains are coming! Now to find out whos REALLY is a  datsun freak to brave this weather.  See ya guys next year......

JOKING

• Like 6

Have fun everyone, maybe I’ll be able to come when my kids get older. It’s too close to my daughter’s birthday to be able to afford the trip for the time being. My hope is to get her to ask to go to canby for her birthday in the future.

• Like 3

Anyone wanna caravan tomorrow (Saturday) ,, bout 9am or so??  Most of the locals dumbfucks left today so it's just me and FAT510,, traveling by ourselves.. You think they care?? Fuck no they don't cuz they are self centered bunch of untrustable

dicknose,,  shitlips ,, "we were there Friday night" sissy lah-lahs hipsters anymore to be honest.

Big fucking deal,, me and Donovan totally done with your bush league bullshit . 

South of Olympia bout 15 minutes (Maytown rest stop)  we are liquid on time and could tail on if you let us know when your going by

If you wanna roll ,,, let us know.  

:)

/

• Like 2

I went to the Canby show Friday night after work. Got there around 7pm. I had just planned on "dropping by" to get 2 dinner tickets for Saturday, before they were all gone.

I thought, " Well, I'll just stay for a few minutes, & say Hi to a few people. Ummm, Yeah right. Next thing I knew, it was almost 10 pm, my Family had joined me at the show, & we had to hurry out, before we got locked in without a tent. Maybe we should have camped anyway, even though I only live about 10 blocks away from the Fairgrounds.

I can hardly wait to get back to the show, & for the Fun Run today!

• Like 3

It’s not raining! A couple questions from a Canby virgin:

When is a good time to get there Saturday morning to see the show?

If I’m driving a Datsun, but not in the show, is there a good place to park, or just the main parking lot?

Can’t wait to get there!

• Like 1

When is a good time to get there Saturday morning to see the show?

If I’m driving a Datsun, but not in the show, is there a good place to park, or just the main parking lot?

Anytime after 8am Sat, and before 2pm Sunday .... most cars should be there by 12pm Sat.

you can park in the free dirt parking lot, across the street from the show, unless you want to show off your Datsun

• Like 1