Canby 2018 presented by DNW

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked these velocity stacks up, but they didn't fit my side drafts. Maybe someone else can use em.

31pjBjqU5yL._AC_SY400_.jpg

those there are smoke stacks they dont go on the carb they are used on either the intake or exhaust 

• Like 3

Friday heading home from work my rear end decides to lock up on my 521 at a stop. At first I thought it was my driver side drum brake, so I tried free it back and fourth, heard a thud and it moved again. Hearing a noise the rest of way I thought crap a spring broke letting the show lose I'll check it at work the next day. Well the next came out it on a lift and looking at the third member and I see a dime size hole and no fluid inside but some big chunks of metal pieces. 2 bolts were barely holding the inside pinion gear together People at work were like how the fuck is it still driving? It's a Datsun that's how lol. Needless to say I'm super bummed I was looking forward to driving it up there all it needed was the timing done, valve cover gasket and tune the carbs.

Asked local datsuns buddies with no luck so it's either if I get time to replace e turbo on the maxima or canby with no Datsun for the first time.

• Like 2

Friday heading home from work my rear end decides to lock up on my 521 at a stop. At first I thought it was my driver side drum brake, so I tried free it back and fourth, heard a thud and it moved again. Hearing a noise the rest of way I thought crap a spring broke letting the show lose I'll check it at work the next day. Well the next came out it on a lift and looking at the third member and I see a dime size hole and no fluid inside but some big chunks of metal pieces. 2 bolts were barely holding the inside pinion gear together People at work were like how the fuck is it still driving? It's a Datsun that's how lol. Needless to say I'm super bummed I was looking forward to driving it up there all it needed was the timing done, valve cover gasket and tune the carbs.

Asked local datsuns buddies with no luck so it's either if I get time to replace e turbo on the maxima or canby with no Datsun for the first time.

That sucks bro. But yup it’s a datsun.

• Like 1

I’ll have to miss the big event this year. But it sounds like it is really shaping up to be a great time!

Having been to Canby a number of times...I’ll be thinking about it and fondling my Datsuns all weekend!

As the movie quote says “Party on Wayne!”

(If anybody has or sees a 620 Parts manual I’d buy it from you!)

• Like 1

Gassed and good to go.

Kid ditches school @ lunch and we're off to the keeper party

You're brining your kid to the Keeper's?!

......you're a brave man.....

• Like 2