Pulling my L320 from mothballs

zenndog

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought these off that guy's eBay store:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-320-Original-Sun-Visors/152845034501?hash=item2396462405:g:iPMAAOSwg8taRUqE

Are they stock 320? The contour of the chrome mounts fit the contour of where they attach on my 320 above the windshield but the existing hole pattern above my windshield is different .

YES, Stock 320 sun visors, Pictures show a plain plastic visor that mounts differently on the early 320 trucks.

• Like 1

I snagged a really nice pair of sunvisors on Ebay about three years ago and plugged them into 'Mighty Mouse'. Here's a pic of the right one. Note the two extra holes with a screw in them. My guess is that this is where a previous visor was mounted. MM is cowl-tagged and titled 1964 but has 1963 build characteristics.

320_Sun_Visor.jpg

• Like 1

Pulled off the e-brake cables. The passenger side is stuck, so the brake was never releasing and that is why the passenger side brakes work like shit. It was probably stiff before and then really stuck when the truck sat

86_EFE75_F-7_A00-434_C-8_E35-44_E0_B9299

Both cables

D5_B8_ADF6-78_E4-4458-_BB79-_F8518_B6_BC

Stuck cable(passenger side

A1640_C40-_CE3_A-4022-_ACC5-_B164_B87957

Truck bit me, but it didn’t break skin so it was just a love bite

EC81065_F-_C4_B7-4_B5_B-8_B67-782_FAA426

I am thinking that I may just cut off the ends and replace the cable cover, then get some new cable stops and crimp them on like these ones are done.

For now, off to work

• Like 1