Crashing a Westport rod run THIS Saturday with our Datsuns

bananahamuck

I. This next weekend (the 26th) if I am able, I will be working on my 280Z.

So didn't hear you were actually  working out at Teds till the day after or we would have probably armchair helped you work on your Z . 

• Like 2
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have that 300zx booster and master Bleach gave me... oh, I have no idea how long ago :lol:

I gave everyone free stuff in 2007. The year I sold my first house.

I also filled a gigantic dumpster that I had delivered to that house. :)

My 280Z runs again. The brakes are still funky and I'll get back to working on that this week. I forgot to post an update in my thread. I did not take any photos or video of the last couple times I've been working on the Z.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me and Fucking Ted cruised around Olympia for a couple hours during lakefair Friday night ,, saw FAT510 in his VIP but i guess nobody else local can stay out late enough.. Cuz their all faggots. 

\

Only got these grainy ass pics 

tgiR94u.jpg

9VrtCTO.jpg

dbr17Lv.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

Going to drive over to the coast to Westport,  to the car show there next Saturday ,, if you wanna hook up give a shout. 

But you won't cuz you are all internet posers 

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Too manly for 'em.

What's crazy was the only guys we seen cruising the loop were old ,,, there weren't but maybe 2 cars full of youngsters.  What has happened to the ne'er-do-well youths of today,  in their souped up hot rods spewing toxic gasses into the atmosphere ?? 

• Like 1

Pasted from first page

Me, Juan-Ear  and Fuckin Ted are driving to the coast, out to WetPit rod run tomorrow ( Saturday July 21st).  We are leaving here in Tumwater aboot 8-8:30am so we can stop and get breakfast and be in WetPit about  10-10:30 . After dinking around there for a few hours ( if we get in that is) we have to go to Grayland for an hour or so,  to parents old house .. There is a bathroom and what-not there ( this isn't my place in North Cove ) this is in downtown Grayland.

Car/truck will need to be a 72 or older vehicle to get in show but you could still drive down with us and shit

Roll with us or not ,, we are going to talk shit about you either way. 

It's this 

http://www.westportgrayland-chamber.org/photos_eastside_street_rods.php#

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

Aaaaaaand the groups facebook link. 

https://www.facebook.com/EastsideStreetRodAssociation/

Funny thing is my parents house is almost right across the street from the picture on top of that page. 

Car/truck will have to be PRE 72 to park with other in show 

there is also a poker run but i don't know any of those details 

We are thinking of leaving Tumwater Walmart parking lot at about 8-8:30 and travel to Westport and have breakfast somewhere after we park .. If they let us park. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2

xPODFuz.jpg

6sguKZj.jpg

jGc0Vfm.jpg

guuBOeb.jpg

Yvxaikj.jpg

PkXp28w.jpg

hYpMxDP.jpg

Went down to Grayland and fixed my nephews clutch and then traveled south from there and cleaned some scrap out of my late parents garages ... but Ted had went home .. 

7fCUkHe.jpg

0AyFv3w.jpg

Didn't get pics of Honda Dream(S) that went on that pile as phone went dead. 

I told you not to move as you would mess my artistic vision,,, you were obstinate,,,,,,,,  now you will be punished.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Well,  roll down there and get them.. That shits still sitting on that trailer as our metal hauler one arm John has been feeling poorly as of late and we need him healthy WAY more than a trailer of junk taken away.. . 

Get well ,, you fucker. 

• Like 2