got another datsun

David lo pan 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your 610 sedan super jelly such a great looking Datsun, 610 sedan is one of my dream cars just love the styling so much.  I'm honestly looking for one and of course missed some really good deals but was the wrong time to buy.  I'm gonna be getting rid of 2 of my datsuns probably this year since they just sit like my 77 200sx I search so hard for and my 84 maxima but I have a 82 turbo maxima so don't need two of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks awesome! Can’t wait till we get started on our 74 sedan! I picked up a 76 610 wag for parts for the sedan.. I just have to get him motivated! Also.. looks like I’m going to pick up a 73 610 wag this weekend.. I’m wagon deep! 510, 610 & Rx3 wags! It’s funny to think I almost picked up a 710 wag! 

Keep up the good work! 

I thought it was that wag! Sweet! The 73 I picked up was originally that same color.. 610’s are really starting to emerge in Cali in full force in a state dominated by 510’s! ? I posted up some pics on my IG.

16 hours ago, david lo pan said:

thanks, your welcome to swing by anytime if your in the area. 95391

They just had a datslocos show in your area.. they guy I picked up the 610 wag from went with his brother.. do you ever head to any shows? Your cars would surely be a nice treat out there! I usually go to the datslocos in May.. I didn’t go to jccs this year.. going to sevenstock this year though, stoked! 

If I’m ever in the area, I would love to check those beauties out!

Greg