got another datsun

David lo pan 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really need another car, it was just such a killer deal on a rare car.. I have this one put aside until I can locate parts here and there. A guy in Modesto I meet has a 610 2dr & just sold their sedan. He helped me out with some parts.

I might actually sell this one though. I don't want to but I just have too many to finish right now. I'm aiming to finish up a 64 nova ss by summer(complete build) then I'm going to start on the rx3 wagon & 72 corona mx22 2dr ht. If you might be looking for another, I'll let you know.

Greg

Luckily I have all the parts! When I'm ready, I need to get a another 12a or 13b for it.. in the works already. ;) out of all the Jtin I have, that goon is the one that everyone wants to buy from me.. almost sold it.. glad I didn't... I want it running next to my 510 goon... redrumlscarjunkie Is my instagram, you can check out my projects on there.

Greg

Thanks! I had a hell of a time finding the rear windshield & quarter windshield for it! Luckily a fellow enthusiast who has two of them sold me the parts I was in dire need for. I'm really looking forward to building that one.

Greg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How is the front & rear glass held in place?  Old school C channel rubber seal like 510 & Z, or glued in with mastic like most later cars?  Looks like the mastic..........??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...