L20b 86mm pistons

Kingcab

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to google and type "four link Nissan 720 truck ratsun" and start your research. Read through the projects. You need to do the research on this to see if you are capable of doing and finishing the job rather than someone spending all the time to list everything needed.

Do you have the hundreds and hundreds of dollars needed for this? a job? a girlfriend?

Do you have a welder?

Have you done this before or have the fabrication skills to complete it?

Do you have the tools and a secure place to work on it? for this?

The trucks running perfectly fine now.. been drifting it for a few weeks. Just looking to improve rear suspension for Future Build I can save up the money to do this yes I have a job yes I have welders and yes I have the time and the place to do It all I'm still working on my metal fab Skills though. I have done a little bit of research on this a would rather metal fab all the pieces needed then go out and spend a bunch of money on the Ready made parts

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so you all know how much work and time I have spent on my datsun... I was at my friend house the other day parked the truck next to the curb.. and as soon as I walked into his house I turn around cuz I heard a loud crash looked back and boom some asshole totaled my truck and drove off!