life

So Thursday I had to go to the hospital for severe left kidney pain and had blood work and CT scan and the results came back as Colonic diverticulosis an os mild oviod fat stranding adjacent to the mid descending colon in the left abdomen  measuring 1.1 x 1.4 cm may represent mild changes of epiploic appendagitis and Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles

In easier terms is an issue with left colon and left kidney, doctor says something twisted in that area  and the Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles means liver and pancreas issues. With all my medical issues it's frustrating and depressing for me it's affecting my mind and thoughts on how much I want it all to end.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, gene knight said:

So Thursday I had to go to the hospital for severe left kidney pain and had blood work and CT scan and the results came back as Colonic diverticulosis an os mild oviod fat stranding adjacent to the mid descending colon in the left abdomen  measuring 1.1 x 1.4 cm may represent mild changes of epiploic appendagitis and Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles

In easier terms is an issue with left colon and left kidney, doctor says something twisted in that area  and the Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles means liver and pancreas issues. With all my medical issues it's frustrating and depressing for me it's affecting my mind and thoughts on how much I want it all to end.

Sorry Gene, medical issues suck, and those can be pretty dangerous.  Hopefully you get some skilled professionals to sort it out

• Like 3
 i am hoping that it does not come down to colon resection surgery. i  have read that there is antibiotics, high fiber diet, fiber supplements, meds, probiotics, and if none of the previous treatments work then there are the following procedures like colon resection, abscess drainage, perforation surgery, peritonitis, fistula removal and intestinal obstruction surgery if blockage is life threatening and possible colon resection. i just hope and pray that the doctors can prescribe antibiotics/meds or high fiber diet/supplements /probiotics.

i will keep everyone posted i see gastro doctor on 13th of july
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...

well my life has been getting thrown a lot of bad cards cuz of health issues, i was just in the va hospital this past sunday for chest pains and was in there for a few days and they ran tests and still waiting on results and will have to see cardiologist and been having tingling on left side of head had seen a neurologist they ran tests, had a endoscopy done recently and colonoscopy done and i havent done much to my 521 due to health issues and arizona heat. i have more doctors appointments coming up and will update as well. 

Edited by gene knight
  • 1 year later...

well hello everyone, i have not been on since august 2023 could not login for some reason. well my stepmom passed away in sept 23 then my dad in nov23 and been still struggling with my health issues plus dealing with passing of family members and their estate. grimace is still in garage. guy i paid to finish my 521 skipped out on me and moved without fulfilling his paid obligations

• Sad 2

Hey Gene

Glad to see you back in the mix again...saying good bye to family is never fun...

Remember the good times buddy...and hold those memories close to your heart.

MikeC

• Like 1

glad to hear from you sorry about your family members 

i lost my father in law 4 days ago and although its hard he is in a better place no longer suffering and back with my mother in law 

remember the good times and try to not dwell on their passing 

one thing about life unfortunately  none of us will make it out alive 

Posted (edited)

so still getting the bs runaround from social security denied from getting ssdi this is the 5th or 6th time geting denied even though i have paperwork stating my medical issues are preventing me to work. but if i was an illegal or terrorist claiming asylum then i would get free everything. this government is so fucked up now and only care about themselves or other countries

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1